The 4B Club "Les portes de Dordogne" features elegant, air-conditioned cottages that ensure relaxation and serenity under the Dordogne sun. Entertainment and well-being are on the programme with a 6-hectare natural park, and an 800 m2 aquatic area with spa (heated indoor pool, sauna, hammam).
“A pleasant and rejuvenating stay!”
“We were able to see lots of things without travelling far.”
“A great place: two swimming pools, kids' clubs located in old barns, a mini-farm!”
“We enjoyed the variety of cultural outings offered.”
“Very responsive staff, exceptional location for visiting the region.”
Discover our selection of sports activities for all, our festive entertainment programme and our suggestions for discovering the region!
All for kids! Our staff take care of children from toddlers to teens with fun and varied activities at the clubs and one evening per week for one-on-one time. Kids, like their parents, won't want to go back!
Choose from accommodation for 2 to 6 people, at the Classic or Premium comfort level.
“The kids had a blast!”
“Our third stay in your club. Impeccable at every level, as always.”
Very well designed and pleasant pools.
Come by plane
Brive - Vallée de la Dordogne airport in Nespouls (35 km)
(then taxi and hire car)
Come by train
Rocamadour station (3 km)
Gramat station (7 km)
Brive-la-Gaillarde station 50 km
Come by taxi
Les Taxis BRICE (in Alvignac): +33 (0)5 65 32 17 25 or +33 (0)6 99 52 56 16
Weeklong stays & short weekday breaks
Check-in : between 5 pm and 7 pm (8 pm on saturday)
Check-out : before 10 am
Short weekend breaks
Check-in : between 5 pm and 7 pm
Check-out : before 10 am
During French term time
Check-in : from 12 pm on Saturday (or public holiday),
Check-out : before 2 pm Sunday (or public holiday). Possibility to enjoy from Club facilities until 6 pm.
+33(0)5 65 10 29 40
Club Belambra "Les Portes de Dordogne"
Route Départementale 673
46500 Alvignac les Eaux
• Bar with terrace
• Wi-Fi area (extra charge) at reception: from 2€ per day for 2 devices to 20€ per week for 5 devices
• Laundrette (extra charge): washing machine + tumble dryer
• 130 m² heated fun pool with: paddling pool, slides, hydrojet pools, swimming pool and sun garden,open from May to mid-September
• 800 m² wellness area with heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and Turkish bath, open throughout the season
• Table tennis tables
• Ironing board and iron in each apartment
• Loan of leisure equipment (e.g.: Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, balls, pétanque balls, table tennis bats and balls)
• Newspapers: 1 regional daily newspaper available
• Pets not accepted
• Parking spaces for each hamlet located around the park
• Site equipped with defibrillator
• Grocery store 1.5 km (Supérette in Alvignac)
• Bakery 1.5 km (Alvignac)
• Newspapers 1.5 km (Alvignac)
• Tobacconist 1.5 km (Alvignac)
• Supermarkets 8 km (Gramat)
• Bank and ATM 8 km (Gramat)
• Post office 1.5 km (Alvignac)
• Cinema 8 km (Gramat)
• Hairdresser 1.5 Km (Alvignac)
• Doctor 1.5 km (Alvignac)
• Pharmacy 1.5 km (Alvignac)
• Casino 1.5 km (Alvignac)
• Petrol station 1.5 km (Alvignac)
• Car hire 45 km (Brives)
• Disco 35 km
• The Gouffre de Padirac (huge entrance to a natural cave with underground river): 10 minutes away
• The village of Rocamadour, sitting on a rocky outcrop (the village is on a cliff 150 m above the canyon of Alzou; UNESCO world heritage village): 10 minutes away
• The Château de Castelnau-Bretenoux, built on a rocky outcrop overlooking the Dordogne valley: 20 min away
• The medieval town of Figeac and the Champollion museum, Collonges-la-Rouge, a typical village where red is the predominant colour: 50 minutes away
• Pech Merle cave, Cahors, Sarlat: medieval city of art and history and capital of the Périgord Noir, Domme, la Roque-Gageac: between 45 min and 1 hour 10 min away
• Mountain bike hire 5 km
• Treetop adventure course 10 km
• The Dordogne Valley and the lower Lot Valley: 50 minutes away
• Lascaux caves, the village of Beynac and Cazenac with its castle: 1 hour 20 min away
• Les Eyzies, the capital of prehistory and the Valley of the River Vérèze: 1 hour 30 min away
• Regional cuisine and local products (duck preserve, foie gras, truffles and much more)
• The Souillac jazz festival (July), the Cahors blues festival (July)
Rocamadour Padirac Gramat
The holiday village of Rocamadour Les Portes de Dordogne offers modern and spacious accommodation, real cocoons of well-being for a successful holiday. In the heart of a natural park of 6 hectares in the valley of the Dordogne, enjoy facilities like the Belaspa area of 800 m² with indoor heated pool, sauna and hammam, as well as the aquatic area with swimming pool and paddling pool for the youngest to relax and have fun.
Choose a quiet and relaxing environment by spending your summer holiday in a holiday club in Rocamadour, in a club classified as a 3-star tourist residence. We offer new and spacious apartments of high standing. You will have the choice to put your suitcases in a semi-detached air-conditioned house in a hamlet or in an apartment close to the heart of life. The accommodation has the capacity to accommodate 2 to 6 people. in one or more bedrooms with different types of beds (double bed, single bed, sofa bed, etc.). Each rental unit has its own fully equipped kitchenette so you can prepare your meals. Guests can relax with a drink at the hotel’s bar with its pleasant terrace on sunny days.
You will benefit from a playful swimming pool with paddling pool, slides and other hydrojet pools to enjoy as a family. A wellness area, including a heated swimming pool, sauna and hammam, also awaits you for your relaxation sessions. Your summer holiday in Rocamadour will be punctuated by entertainment and activities organized during the day or evening, between family games, musical atmosphere and show evenings. Children will not be bored either thanks to the activities set up at the holiday club for children aged 3 to 17 who will put their sporting and artistic talents to the test.
Do not forget to appreciate the exceptional environment of the club, located between Rocamadour and the Gouffre de Padirac, in the department of Lot in the Occitanie region. This stay will be an opportunity to marvel at the many cultural, geological and prehistoric sites of the Haut Quercy region, from the city of Sarlat to the Lascaux Caves. You will also have the opportunity to honour the local gastronomy, famous for its foie gras, confits, truffles and many local products. Book now your holiday village in the countryside in Rocamadour for a stay combining pleasure and well-being.