Relax... From 4 months, bébé baby is taken care by our early childhood specialists!
• Awakening activities and games
• Secured and equipped spaces for the little ones (games room, rest room, outdoor playground, dining area and sanitary facilities adapted)
• Experienced and qualified animators, specialists in early childhood.
Belambra also takes care of the children's meals and offers them:
• A buffet dedicated to babies from 4 to 24 months in the main restaurant with at disposal: adapted dishes and infant formula 1st and 2nd age
• Adapted meals.
• And in addition, during the French school holidays, in your Belambra Clubs Selection, a supervision at lunch by our animators who respect their diet and childcare meals at dinner (from Sunday to Friday)
Free baby kit (- 24 months, to pre-reserve)
• Rental: bed, bath, high chair and sunbed
• In Half Board/Full Board: bed loan, bath, bottle warmer, sunbed in the accommodation, high chair available at the restaurant
For the benefit of all children and in accordance with the regulations in force, only children deemed fit to live in a community, without a declared, febrile or contagious disease will be accepted into the clubs (until the clinical signs of eruptive diseases disappear). The accompanying person must be able to justify the regulatory vaccination update for children under 6 years of age. Have a health record or medical certificate.
Anglet, Borgo(1), Capbreton, La Grande-Motte, Praz-sur-Arly, Le Pradet, L'Isle sur la Sorgue
• Children’s clubs open on French school holidays: from Monday to Friday with 2 continuous days + 6 half days, tasting included!
Children are supervised by our animators during lunch (meals not included) on continuous days
• Outside French school holidays Club Poussins open from Monday to Friday, with 3 half days and 2 continuous days (depending on the clubs - refer to the description of the children’s clubs of the site concerned)
• 1 vigil per week is offered from 20:30 to 22:30(2) for children up to 10 years old.
(1)Club Poussins payer. (2) Indicative hours
• Children’s clubs open on French school holidays: from Monday to Friday with 1 continuous day + 6 half days
Children are supervised by our animators during lunch (meals not included) on the continuous day
• 1 vigil per week is offered from 20:30 to 22:30* for children up to 10 years old
* Indicative hours
Price per adult per night with half board