Located on a hillside in a soothing natural environment with abundant greenery, the 3B Club "Le Verdon" offers the sensation of wide open spaces due to its panoramic views of the regional nature park, especially from its 400 m² heated swimming pool.
“Superb view of the Lake Sainte-Croix.”
“The canoe touting was a success.”
“I have acquired a powerful one-handed backhand!”
“Beautiful walk to discover the gorges.”
“Sublime region and very pleasant village setting.”
“A well-preserved and beautiful place.”
Discover our selection of sports activities for all, our festive entertainment programme and our suggestions for discovering the region!
All for kids! Our staff take care of children from toddlers to teens with fun and varied activities at the clubs and one evening per week for one-on-one time. Kids, like their parents, won't want to go back!
Choose from accommodation for 2 to 7 people at the Classic or Premium comfort level, with air conditioning in the Premium accommodation and in the reception area.
“Good restaurant with simple but quality dishes and nice variety.”
“The rooms were well soundproofed and very clean when we arrived. Bedding ok!”
The activities for discovering the region are excellent
Come by plane
Marseilles airport 110 km
Come by train
Aix-en-Provence station (TGV high speed train)
Manosque station (45 km)
Come by taxi
Taxi Florenzano+33 (0)4 87 44 14 57
For week stays & short week stays
Arrival: between 5pm and 8pm (7pm for short stays during the week)
Departure: before 10am
For short weekend stays
(excluding school holidays)
Arrival: between 3pm and 8pm on Saturdays and holidays
Departure: before 12pm. Enjoy the Club until 6pm on Sundays and holidays.
+33(0)4 92 70 77 50
Club Belambra “Le Verdon” Montpezat
Rue des Punis
• Restaurant with terrace
• Bar with terrace and panoramic view
• 400 m² heated pool with paddling pool, open throughout the season
• 3 tennis courts
• 1 sports ground
• 1 volleyball court
• 1 pétanque court
• Leoland children's playground
• Table tennis tables (bats and balls on sale at reception)
• Watersports centre on the lake below the Club (hire of pedal boats for 4 people and canoes for 2 people)
• Left luggage at reception (no supervision)
• Laundrette (extra charge): Washing machine + tumble dryer
• Ironing board and iron available at the laundrette
• Newspapers: 1 regional daily newspaper available
• Loan of board games and cards (e.g.: Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, etc.)
• Loan of balls and pétanque balls
• Pets not accepted
• Free outdoor car park at the club
• Site equipped with defibrillator
• Wifi in accommodation and common spaces (from 2€ per day for 2 devices to 20€ per week for 5 devices)
• Groceries: emergency supplies in Montagnac (4 km) and Riez (13 km)
• Bakery in (13 km)
• Newspapers in Riez (13 km)
• Tobacconist in Riez (13 km) and small stock in the club
• Bank and ATM in Riez (13 km)
• Cinema in Gréoux-les-Bains (25 km)
• Hairdresser in Riez (13 km)
• Car hire in Manosque (45 km)
• Post office in Montagnac (4 km)
• Petrol station in Riez (13 km)
• Doctor in Riez (13 km)
• The breathtaking landscapes of the Gorges of the Verdon river, the Sainte-Croix and Esparron lakes
• The Valensole plateau and its lavender fields (flowering in June and July)
• The Museum of Prehistory in Quinson and its activities
• The village perched in Moustiers Sainte-Marie, a mecca for pottery, the medieval city of Riez, capital of lavender and honey (Lavender Festival mid-July), Gréoux-les-Bains, Manosque and the Jean Giono centre
• Aix en Provence, the Luberon, the Haut Var
Riez tourist office
Have a pleasant stay our Club "Le Verdon", an establishment housed in a soothing natural environment with intense greenery. Whether you want to spend a holiday with family or friends, you can enjoy the feeling of large spaces provided by the panoramic view of the regional natural park, especially from its 400 m² heated swimming pool. Young and old can have fun thanks to the many activities and games organized by the animation team of our holiday village that will please both athletes and people just wishing to have fun.
Close to the Gorges du Verdon, in a relaxing and exotic environment, take advantage of your summer holiday in Montagnac-Montpezat to air your mind and do plenty of activities, with family or friends. Discover the charms of Haute-Provence and the wide open spaces that the Verdon Regional Natural Park offers during your stay in our establishment. Visit the village of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, renowned for its international earthenware, explore the plateaux of Valensole and its lavender fields and refresh yourself on the shores of Lake Sainte-Croix with its turquoise waters during your holiday in the sun in the south of France.
Perched on a hill offering panoramic views of the surrounding nature, Club «Le Verdon» also has a heated swimming pool and offers many games every day so that you can have a pleasant stay. Enjoy the many activities reserved for you to relax during your holiday in the Club de Montagnac-Montpezat. Fun and family activities, lively aperitifs, games and shows, compose your days and evenings according to your desires. Everything is planned so that younger travellers also enjoy their stay in our holiday residence with activities organized according to their age and desires, all supervised by experienced and dynamic instructors.
Within the Club, three tennis courts, a multi-sport court or a children’s playground are at your disposal. On the lake below, try the different activities offered by the yacht club and discover the joys of canoeing, canyoning, rafting and aqua-hiking during your summer holiday in Montpezat. Book now your stay in our Holiday Club with your children and enjoy the many games organized by our animation team.