Located in Southern Brittany, surrounded by a beautiful green park, the 3B Club "Les portes de l'océan" offers accommodation with typical Breton architecture, and a heated 385 m2 swimming pool with a lawn and a solarium. An ideal destination for nature lovers, sport lovers, and families who want to recharge their batteries in the fresh air of Brittany. Numerous sports activities are available on the beach nearby, unless you prefer to discover Groix, Lorient or the ponds of Loc'h.
“Very pleasant site offering a magnificent view of the ocean—a real plus!”
“A big thank you to the whole baby club team on behalf of our 10-month old daughter”
“The reception staff was friendly and attentive.”
“In Guidel, on the water, there's plenty to do: paddle, jet-ski, canoe, etc.”
“Very good variety of activities offered, the hikes were a highlight.”
“I enjoyed exploring the region which offers many things to do and see.”
Discover our selection of sports activities for all, our festive entertainment programme and our suggestions for discovering the region!
All for kids! Our staff take care of children from toddlers to teens with fun and varied activities at the clubs and one evening per week for one-on-one time. Kids, like their parents, won't want to go back!
Choose from accommodation for 2 to 6 people, at the Classic comfort level.
“Well-thought-out, practical and comfortable accommodation that respects the environment!”
“Great walk on the banks of the Laïta that we would not have discovered on our own.”
Very good meals, lots of variety and plenty of vegetables!
Come by train
Lorient Station (High speed train) 17 km
Transfer between Lorient and Guidel Plages by coach, line 60 (CTRL: 02 97 21 28 29. Timetables online)
Come by taxi
Taxi Guidelois 02 97 65 98 30
Taxi GM 06 80 03 46 99
Taxi Hoarau 02 97 62 02 00
Weeklong stays & short weekday breaks
Check-in : between 5 pm and 8 pm ( 7 pm on saturday for short weekday breaks)
Check-out : before 10 am
Short weekend breaks
Check-in : between 5 pm and 7 pm
Check-out : before 10 am
During French term time
Check-in : from 12 pm on Saturday (or public holiday),
Check-out : before 2 pm Sunday (or public holiday). Possibility to enjoy from Club facilities until 6 pm
+33(0)2 97 05 97 51
Club Belambra “Les Portes de l’Océan”
56520 Guidel Plages
• Restaurant with small outside terrace
• 2 bars with terrace, one of which is poolside, with snack menu July/August
• 385 m² heated pool with sun garden, open throughout the season
• 1 sports ground
• 1 volleyball court
• 1 beach volleyball court
• 1 pétanque court
• Mini golf
• Leoland children's playground
• Table tennis tables (bats and balls on sale at reception)
• Pool table, table football (extra charge)
• Left luggage at reception (no supervision)
• Laundrette (extra charge): Washing machine + tumble dryer
• Ironing board and iron available at the laundrette
• Newspapers: 1 regional daily newspaper available
• Loan of board games and cards (e.g.: Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, etc.)
• Loan of balls and pétanque balls
• Loan of baby equipment: pushchair, baby carrier (NB: limited equipment; for more information, contact the site)
• Pets not accepted
• Free outdoor car park at the Club
• WiFi with extra charge in accommodation and reception (from 2€ per day for 2 devices to 20€ per week for 5 devices) - Free in VIP accommodation
• Site equipped with defibrillator
• Grocery store 4 km (Guidel)
• Bakery 4 km (Guidel)
• Newspapers at the club and 4 km away (Guidel)
• Tobacconist 4 km (Guidel)
• Regular coach service providing transport from the SNCF station at Lorient to a stop 500 m from the club, via Lorient and Guidel: bus stop for line 60, 500 m away (CTRL: timetables online)
• Bank and ATM 4 km (Guidel)
• Cinema in Lanester and Lorient 17 km
• Hairdresser 4 km (Guidel)
• Post office 5 km (Guidel)
• Car hire at Lorient airport or train station, 12 km
• Bike and electric bike hire opposite the club
• Petrol station 4 km (Guidel)
• Doctor 4 km (Guidel)
• Lorient is known for its 5 ports, the City of Sailing Eric Tabarly, a space around navigation and sailing, the Hennebont stud farm and especially the Celtic Culture Festival in August.
• Carnac, the site of prehistoric menhirs with 3000 erected stones.
• Groix Island, Quiberon Peninsula
• Finistère and its big capes: the Pointe du Raz, the Pointe de la Torche and its fishing ports, the Crozon peninsula between Rade de Brest and Baie de Douarnenez...
• Concarneau and its Ville-Close, one of the most popular monuments in Brittany.
• Pont-Scorff Zoo
Lorient Tourist Office
The Guidel club «Les Portes de l'Océan» is located in Southern Brittany near Loriend. In the heart of a large green park and close to the beach, it is really an ideal destination for nature lovers, sportsmen and families who want to recharge their batteries in the great Breton air. Whether you want to discover Groix, Lorient, the Loc'h ponds or if you prefer to stay at the club to enjoy the heated pool and our entertainment adapted to all ages, you will be sure to have a good time, in a rich and preserved nature.
Opt for a peaceful break in Southern Brittany by staying in the holiday village of Guidel Plage «Les Portes de l'Océan». Surrounded by a fully refurbished park, and featuring accommodation with Breton architecture, the Club offers a pleasant environment for a family holiday. You have the choice to stay in a room for 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 people and enjoy the half-board or full-board formula. Enjoy your meals in the club restaurant with a pleasant terrace on sunny days. You will enjoy finding your home and your cozy bed after an active day for a relaxing night. Take full advantage of this trip to relax and rejuvenate. We welcome you in the best conditions and put at your disposal everything necessary so that you do not have to worry about anything.
The establishment offers many facilities and a multitude of activities. Between the vast pool of 385 m² and its special lawn lazing, its multiple sports fields (petanque, volleyball, beach volleyball, etc.), fitness classes provided in the summer, entertainment in the evening or at the bar or even friendly sports and poker tournaments, all members of the family will have plenty to do during their summer holidays in Guidel-Plage. If you leave with your baby, know that toddlers are welcomed for 4 to 35 months in the Poussins clubs. Children’s specialists take care of them in a safe environment and set up adapted awakening activities.
The surroundings of the club also allow you to indulge in water activities, tennis, golf and relaxation breaks in a spa centre. Your stay by the sea in your club in Guidel-Plage can also be punctuated by excursions in the region. Discover the natural, historical and cultural heritage of Brittany by visiting the Finistère and its great capes, the Cité de la Voile Éric Tabarly in Lorient, Concarneau and its closed city or taking part in major events organized each year such as the Interceltic Festival of Lorient or the Polignac Festival of Guidel.