Between sea, mountains and Corsican maquis, in the southern part of the Isle of Beauty, the 4B Belambra Hotel "Arena Bianca" offers a magical location on an idyllic sandy beach in the seaside town of Propriano.
“We spent a great week discovering southern Corsica.”
“Beautiful site, magical sunsets and the sea at our feet”
“Room with a remarkable sea view”
Discover the region with your family, our selection of activities and our evening entertainment.
Explore with peace of mind! A child care service is available in the afternoon for children from 3 to 10 years old.
Choose from rooms for 2 to 4 people at the Essential or Classic comfort level (with air conditioning) with breathtaking views of the sea or the maquis.
“Beautiful walk along the coastal path and a great aperitif listening to Corsican songs”
“Spacious, quiet accommodation with superb views and a very nice balcony.”
The on-site entertainment was excellent. Well done!
Come by plane
Figari Airport, 65 km
Ajaccio airport (70 km)
Come by ferry
Propriano port (800 m) Ajaccio port (70 km)
Come by taxi
Taxi Bartaccia+33 (0)4 95 76 11 03
Taxi Bardini+33 (0)4 95 74 64 38
Eurocorse Ajaccio Bus +33 (4) 95 21 06 30
Ricci Bus+33 (0)4 95 51 08 19
Reception opening times
reception open 24h a day
+33(0)4 95 76 06 01
Club Belambra “Arena Bianca”
16 Chemin des plages
• Panoramic restaurant
• Bar & Lounge area
• Panoramic terrace
• Heated indoor & outdoor pool
• Luggage storage
• Newspapers: 1 regional daily newspaper available
• Loan of board games and cards (e.g.: Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, etc.)
• Pets not allowed
• WIFI at the reception
• Grocery store in town centre (800 m)
• Restaurant in town centre (800 m)
• Bakery in town centre (800 m)
• Newspapers in town centre (800 m)
• Tobacconist in town centre (800 m)
• Regular coach service in town centre (800 m)
• Bank and ATM in town centre (800 m)
• Cinema in town centre (800 m)
• Hairdresser in town centre (800 m)
• Car, motorbike or scooter hire in town centre (800 m)
• Post office in town centre (800 m)
• Petrol station in town centre (800 m)
• Doctor in town centre (800 m)
• Disco in town centre (800 m)
• Propriano, a seaside town with a small harbour
• The little villages overlooking the Gulf of Valinco, the seaside resort of Campomoro
• Sartène - "the most typical of all the towns in Corsica", Filitosa and its many prehistoric sites
• Bonifacio, its famous cliffs and caves, Porto Vecchio, Ajaccio and its old port
• The region of Alta Rocca and its preserved forests of oak trees, olive trees and pine trees
• Les Aiguilles de Bavella
Tourist office website
The Belambra Propriano Arena Bianca is located in the south of the Isle of Beauty. The ideal location between sea, mountain and Corsican maquis takes you into a world of escape. The property is set on a heavenly sandy beach and enjoys stunning views of the seaside town of Propriano.
South of the Isle of Beauty, the hotel in Propriano «Arena Bianca» enjoys a location in an idyllic location. We welcome you for your summer holidays, between beach and relaxation. Enjoy your stay by the Mediterranean Sea to relax while admiring the landscape. Located on the Gulf of Valinco, the hotel offers panoramic views of the sea or the scrubland. Place your suitcases in a double, triple or quadruple room, depending on whether you are travelling as a couple or as a family (single beds, double beds, trundle beds, etc.). Thanks to the great comfort and quality facilities of our rooms, you will spend sweet and restful nights.
For meals, you benefit from the half-board formula with breakfast and dinner included. Meals are served at the property’s restaurant with a magnificent covered terrace with panoramic views of the sea and the Gulf of Valinco. For aperitifs in the evening, a well-deserved moment of relaxation, head to the lounge bar.
The many leisure activities, workshops and games offered at the children’s club (creative workshops, songs, dances, outdoor games, etc.) will delight children between the ages of 3 and 10. For adults, on site, various dance evenings and discoveries are organized.
Your holiday in the Propriano hotel will also be an opportunity to introduce you with family or friends to new experiences and fun and sports activities: hiking, water activities, boat trips or walks on the port… Follow your desires and treat yourself to a sunny holiday under the sign of relaxation and discovery. Take the opportunity to stop in the typical small villages that overlook the Gulf of Valinco like Olmeto and walk around Sartène, «the most Corsican of Corsican cities». Don’t forget to take a tour of the prehistoric sites of Filitosa during your summer holiday in the city of Propriano.