Located between land and sea, our new 5B Club "Port-camargue Les Salins" offers you an exceptional setting open to the dunes with direct access to the Espiguette beach. You'll discover the best of the Belambra experience: four swimming pools, including an infinity pool with sea view, a wellness area, kids' clubs, sports coaches and a Brasero grill restaurant! The ideal starting point to explore this protected region and its many riches: the medieval city of Aiguemortes, the Gard aqueduct bridge or Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer.
“A new and modern club, in the heart of the Camargue, on the beach.”
“Magnificent swimming pools, including an infinity pool with sea view.”
“The sports activities are extremely varied, there's something for everyone.”
“The club offers a spa area with hammam and sauna. Perfect for Moms!”
“The baby club was great, the toys were new and the staff was super professional!”
“An exceptional setting. It's possible to take long walks along the sea”
Discover our selection of sports and well-being activities for all, our festive entertainment programme and our suggestions for discovering the region!
All for kids! Our staff take care of children from toddlers to teens with fun and varied activities at the clubs and 1-2 evenings per week for one-on-one time. Kids, like their parents, won't want to go back!
Choose from bright and functional accommodation for 4 to 6 people, at the Classic or Premium comfort level, with air conditioning in the master bedroom.
“The children's favorites: the outing to the Seaquarium and the evenings at the kids' club.”
“Aquagym in the rooftop pool after 3pm created magical moments for all.”
A top-notch Chef who remembers what we like.
Come by plane
Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport 18 km
Transfer airport-La Grande Motte by taxi
Come by train
Montpellier TGV high speed train station (25 km)
Transfer by taxi or bus for La Grande Motte, heading towards Grau-du-Roi: Courriers du Midi (Tel. : +33(0)4 67 06 03 67).
Come by taxi
+33(0)4 67 10 98 98
+33(0)4 67 20 35 20
Weeklong stays & short weekday breaks
Check-in : between 5 pm and 10 pm
Check-out : before 10 am
Short weekend breaks
Check-in : between 5 pm and 8 pm
Check-out : before 10 am
During French term time
Check-in : from 12 pm on Saturday (or public holiday),
Check-out : before 2 pm Sunday (or public holiday). Possibility to enjoy from Club facilities until 6 pm.
+33(0)4 66 80 00 10
Club Belambra Port Camargue "Les Salins"
280 rue Amiot d'Inville
30240 Le Grau du Roi
• 1 restaurant with panoramic terrace (1 air-conditioned room with 320 seats, 1 covered terrace with 94 seats
• 1 outdoor restaurant/terrace with 126 seats
• 2 lounge bars with covered terrace (one overlooking the aquatic area)
• 1 concert hall for 449 people (air-conditioned)
• Aquatic area with 4 pools: Ground floor - 1 heated pool of 25m x24m (1 m20 depth) - 1 fun pool of 10m x 9m (1 m20 depth) - 1 paddling pool for children (0m30 depth)
• On level 1 - 1 magnificent swimming pool with overflow and sea view ( 11m x 39m & 1m40 deep)
• Swimming lessons (adults and children) with graduate teacher during summer school holidays (extra charge)
• Bela SPA - 180m2 with: Sauna, Hammam, 2 treatment cabins. Paid service on reservation
• Fitness room (between 6 and 10 machines) changing rooms and showers
• 2 Beach Volleyball Courts 3 petanque courts 1 multi-sport field 2 tennis courts 5 minutes from the club
• Tennis lessons (adults and children) with graduate teacher in summer school holidays (Paid service; see § activities for all)
• Bicycle parking - all season rental
• Grocery store 650m
• Bakery 650m
• Newspapers 650m
• Tobacconist 650m
• The typical fishing port of Grau du Roi and the Seaquarium
• Montpellier and its museums (Fabre, Atger, etc.), its historic centre and the Mare Nostrum aquarium, Sète, Nîmes
• The Camargue: Aigues-Mortes, Les Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer...
• The villages of Les Baux de Provence, Saint-Rémyde-Provence, Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, the Abbey of Saint-Gilles
• The Hérault gorges, the Clamouse and Demoiselles caves, the Parc des Dinosaures Arles: the amphitheatre, Avignon: the Palais des Papes, the Pont du Gard, Uzès: medieval town, Haribo sweet factory
• Arles Féria (Easter and September) and Nîmes Féria (Pentecost (Whitsun) and September)
Discover the wild beauty of the Camargue by staying at our brand new “Les Salins” Club! Next to the seaside town of Port-Camargue, this destination is the ideal place for a stay between land and Mediterranean. Enjoy an exceptional setting, open to the dunes and the beach of the Espiguette. Back at the Club, head to our aquatic areas: panoramic infinity pool, paddling pool, fountain… The choice is wide to satisfy the desires of everyone!
Located in the Grau-Du-Roi district of Port Camargue, Club vacances «Les Salins» welcomes you for a summer holiday at the Grau du Roi, as a couple, with family or friends. Ideally located, the property is in the heart of a park of 5 hectares and feet in the water by a sandy beach. Choosing to rent in a holiday village in the Grau du Roi, within the Club Port Camargue «Les Salins», is to discover the latest brand new Belambra Clubs and access to modern accommodation with equipped terraces, and quality services and equipment. Enjoy a large aquatic area with a magnificent infinity pool or treat yourself to a sunny and relaxing break on the many deckchairs. Toddlers, children and teenagers will be able to fully enjoy their holidays in this Club of Port Camargue with activities specially designed for them by teams of experienced and dynamic animators. Organized according to weekly themes and placed under the sign of discovery and fun, the programs will not fail to please them.
Settle in your brand new accommodation with equipped terrace to enjoy the pleasant climate.
Your stay at the sea will also be an opportunity to discover the city of Grau du Roi, its port, but also the region and the magnificent natural sites it houses. The wild beauty of the nearby Camargue, the Gorges de l'Hérault and the Cévennes are all places to explore. In terms of culture and history, the historical centres of Montpellier, Avignon, Nîmes and the medieval cities of Aigues-Mortes and Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert will not fail to seduce you.