In the heart of a vast 18-hectare pine forest, our 3B Club "Pineto" on the Mediterranean offers direct access to a huge private fine sandy beach. Each bungalow is air-conditioned with private terrace, some right on the beach. The club has a heated swimming pool surrounded by palm trees, a restaurant, a watersports centre and a beach bar where the sunset is breathtaking. Nature is omnipresent and lush here.
“Beautiful park, pool and beach!”
“Perfect private beach”
“Really fun towed buoy ride!”
“The baby club team was exceptional, very safe and well-organised.”
“At the Club Pineto, the natural scenery is magnificent!”
Discover our selection of sports activities for all, our festive entertainment programme and our suggestions for discovering the region!
All for kids! Our staff take care of children from toddlers to teens with fun and varied activities at the clubs and one evening per week for one-on-one time. Kids, like their parents, won't want to go back!
Choose from bungalows for 4 to 6 people, at the Essential, Classic or Premium comfort level, with air conditioning and terrace. Premium bungalows offer direct access to the beach.
“The children loved the buoy rides, water polo, beach volleyball and the evening at the kids' club”
“Spacious, bright and well-equipped accommodation. Bonus: the terrace!”
The water safety classes for 4-5 year olds were a great idea.
Come by plane
Bastia airport 15 km
Come by ferry
Bastia Port 20 km
(Possibility of booking your ferry crossing through Belambra)
Come by taxi
At the airport
Reception opening times
Saturday: 8am - 12 am and 2pm - 8pm
Rest of the week : 5pm - 7pm
+33(0)4 95 30 16 50
Club Belambra “Pineto”
Lido de la Marana
Route du Cordon Lagunaire
• Restaurant with terrace in a natural setting overlooking the palm grove
• Lounge bar with terrace
• Beach bar in July/August with snack offer
• BBQ area
• 300m² heated swimming pool with paddling pool, solarium lawn and special equipment for people with reduced mobility, open all season; swimming lessons possible
• Nautical base located on the Club’s beach in July/August: sailing, towed buoy, jet skiing… (equipment rental and paid courses to book on site)
• 2 tennis courts: possibility of lessons
• 1 petanque court, 1 volleyball court, lit at night
• Léoland Children’s Playground
• Table tennis tables (rackets and balls ready at reception)
• Paid laundromat: Washing machine & dryer
• Ironing board at laundromat
• Newspapers: 1 regional daily in open consultation
• Loan of board games and cards (e.g. Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, etc.)
• Loan of balls and petanque balls
• Pets are not allowed
• Free parking at the club (no electric vehicle charging stations)
• Free WiFi available in Premium accommodations
• Pay WiFi at bar and reception
• Site equipped with defibrillator
• Groceries: Small supermarket 100 m
• Bakery 100 m
• Newspapers 400 m
• Tobacconist 100 m
• Regular coach service: Stops in the club
Bank: Bastia (15 km)• ATM 8 km
• Cinema 8 km
• Hairdresser 100m
• Post office 8 km or 400 m (summer)
• Bike hire at the club
• Car / bike hire: Calvi, Bastia airports (prior booking or directly on-site)
• Petrol station 8 km
• Doctor 2km
• Pharmacy 100 m
• Bastia and its old town, Saint-Florent and its charming port, Cap Corse
• Castagniccia with its chestnut forests, Calvi and the villages of the Balagne region
• Porto and the Calanques de Piana
• Corte and the Corsican Regional Natural Park, Ajaccio and Bonifacioli
Corsica tourist office
Club Borgo «Pineto», near Bastia, is located in the heart of a lush palm grove, on the edge of the Mediterranean Sea, with immediate access to a private beach. This club is the ideal starting point to discover Corsica in all its authenticity. Omnipresent nature, sea, mountains and local crafts, so many riches in Cap Corse. You can arrange your tailor-made stay between excursions to the typical villages of Oletta or Poretta, lazing by the landscaped pool, or water and sports activities. As everything is level, the club is suitable for all ages, from the youngest to the senior and this mix creates a nice conviviality to which the whole team is very attached.
Enjoy your summer holiday in Borgo by staying at the «Pineto» Club located on an 18 hectare estate. Ideally located opposite the beach, the property is perfect for relaxing and discovering all the riches of the island of Beauty. You can easily and quickly go to the beach for a lazy session in the sun, build sand castles or swim. Your trip to Borgo will also be an opportunity to visit Bastia and its old town, the port of Saint-Florent, the chestnut forests of Castagniccia and the Calanques of Piana.
In the holiday village of Borgo, we offer accommodation in air-conditioned bungalows for 4, 5 and up to 6 people. You will enjoy finding your room after an intense day between activities and discoveries. Bed linen is provided and can be renewed for stays of 2 weeks or more. Each has a private terrace and a kitchenette (dishwasher, coffee maker, etc. included) for more independence. Organize your stay as a couple, family or friends in optimal comfort. If you wish, you can opt for the half-board or full-board formula to enjoy delicious dishes at the Club’s restaurant offering a magnificent view of the palm grove. Guests can also relax in the lounge bar for a well-deserved moment of relaxation.
In addition to the many activities offered to children up to 17 years, toddlers aged 3 to 35 months can also enjoy their holidays in the Borgo Holiday Club thanks to the Club Poussins. With workshops organized by our early childhood specialists in secure spaces, the whole family is assured of a pleasant stay. Between the swimming pool, tennis, pétanque and table tennis, adults will also have something to do during their stay at the sea. The nautical base located on the beach of the Club will also allow you to introduce you to jet ski, kayak or towed buoy.