Located in a calm, lush hilltop setting, the 4B Club "Les terrasses de Saint-Paul de Vence" faces the picturesque town of Saint-Paul de Vence, a few kilometers from the beach and many charming villages. An ideal place for a tranquil and convivial family holiday and to discover the infinite pleasures of the Côte d'Azur.
“A superb park!”
“Beautiful setting: fig trees, olive trees, close to St Paul de Vence.”
“What a great week at the club! We felt wonderful.”
“A total escape and a magnificent return to nature in this beautiful place.”
“Dance, yoga, pilates — all with good-humoured coaches who help us progress.”
“We alternated swimming between the pool and the sea.”
Discover our selection of sports activities for all, our festive entertainment programme and our suggestions for discovering the region!
Our teams take care of children from toddlers to teenagers with fun and varied activities in the clubs and one evening per week for evenings alone together. So much so that the children, like the parents, end up no longer wanting to return.
Choose from air-conditioned accommodation for 2 to 5 people, at the Classic or Essential comfort level.
“Hats off to the staff at the kids' club who managed to tame my usually ferocious daughter.”
“Fresh, tasty, seasonal products: bravo to the chef!”
Spacious and pleasant accommodation, in addition to being air-conditioned.
Come by plane
Nice Airport (12 km)
Come by train
Cagnes sur Mer station 6 km
Shuttle: SAP coaches
Tel: 04 93 58 37 60
Antibes TGV high speed train station 15 km
Come by taxi
Taxi Jean Luc Serra: +33 (0)6 07 69 77 94
Taxi Gilles: +33 (0)4 92 12 96 44 or +33 (0)6 07 36 10 79
Weeklong stays & short weekday breaks
Check-in : between 5 pm and 10 pm
Check-out : before 10 am
Short weekend breaks
Check-in : between 5 pm and 8 pm
Check-out : before 10 am
During French term time
Check-in : from 12 pm on Saturday (or public holiday),
Check-out : before 2 pm Sunday (or public holiday). Possibility to enjoy from Club facilities until 6 pm
+33(0)4 93 32 96 96
Club Belambra La Colle-sur-Loup « Les Terrasses de St Paul-de-Vence »
Chemin de Montmeuille
06480 La Colle sur Loup
• Redecorated and extended restaurant with large heated and covered terrace
• Redecorated bar with terrace
• Poolside snack bar in July/August
• 250 m² heated swimming pool area with 3 pools: 25 m, 13 m and 1 paddling pool, open throughout the season
• 2 tennis courts; possibility of lessons; racquets and balls on sale at reception
• 1 volleyball court
• 1 basketball court
• 2 pétanque pitches
• Mini golf
• 2 Leoland children's playgrounds
• Table tennis tables (bats and balls on sale at reception)
• Pool table (extra charge)
• Lluggage storage area at reception (no supervision)
• Laundrette (extra charge): Washing machine + tumble dryer
• Ironing board and iron available at the laundrette
• Newspapers: 1 regional daily newspaper available
• Loan of board games and cards (e.g.: Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, etc.)
• Bread and pastries throughout the season (see timetable in the dining section)
• Loan of balls and pétanque balls
• Pets not accepted
• Free car park at the club
• Site equipped with defibrillator
• Wifi (extra charge) in accommodation and reception (from 2€ per day for 2 devices to 20€ per week for 5 devices)
• Grocery store 1 km (supermarket)
• Bakery 1 km
• Newspapers 1 km
• Tobacconist 1 km
• Regular coach service (SAP tel.: 04 93 58 37 60): Stop 1 km
• Bank and ATM 1 km
• Cinema 6 km (Cagnes-sur-Mer and Vence)
• Hairdresser 1 km
• Post office 1 km
• Car hire 4 km
• Petrol station 1 km
• Doctor 1 km
• The hilltop villages in the countryside: Saint-Paul de Vence 2 km away, Tourettes, Gourdon, Biot and its glassworks, Vallauris and its potteries, Grasse and its perfumeries.
• La Côte d’Azur: Cannes and its Promenade de la Croisette, Nice and its Promenade des Anglais and the famous flower market, Antibes, Beaulieu-sur-mer, Menton, Monaco, the Iles de Lérins and more.
• Marineland of Antibes: the largest marine theme park in Europe, the Fréjus water park of Aquatica
• The Mercantour National Park with its wolf reserve, the Parc Naturel des Berges du Loup, the Gorges du Loup, the Gorges du Cians Fondation Maeght (accessible by foot) and its collection of modern art; the various museums: Picasso, Renoir, Matisse, Léger, Chagall...
Come and live an unforgettable experience at the «Terrasses de Saint-Paul-de-Vence» in La Colle sur Loup, which enjoys an exceptional location, between Grasse, Nice and Cannes, a few kms from the sea. From here, the possibilities of visits and excursions to the region’s emblematic sites - as well as the major events offered continuously - are immense. It is also the pride of Nice to be able to enjoy the mountain in the morning and the seaside in the evening!
And for those who prefer to stay at the club and enjoy the Belambra expertise, the activities are numerous and diversified. No less than 24 a day in summer! Here, it’s simple, there’s always something to do and there’s something for everyone.
This is what awaits you when you book your summer holiday in the holiday village of La Colle-sur-Loup. Enjoy the calm of the Nice hinterland and the proximity to the Mediterranean Sea for a successful stay. This stay will be the opportunity to discover and visit the village of La Colle sur Loup and its authentic and lively center, but also the destinations around like Nice, Cannes or Cagnes sur Mer.
In a three-star Club with the appearance of a typical small Provençal village, organized around a square with centenary olive trees, enjoy the comfort of the establishment and stay in modern, air-conditioned places designed for your comfort. You can put your suitcases in room for 2, 4, 5 or 6 people or in studio, apartment or house of several rooms and rooms. Enjoy modern air-conditioned accommodation with terrace or balcony. You will enjoy finding your accommodation after an active day for a restorative night. On site, the dining area is organized as a buffet in the restaurant. Share your meals indoors or on the large covered terrace. They can be taken as part of the half-board or full-board formula, unless you prefer to prepare your menu with your kitchenette in your accommodation.
With family or friends, enjoy the daily activities. For the youngest ages 3 to 17, a multitude of games and animations will punctuate their days and evenings on the occasion of memorable vigils. Adults will benefit from many activities offered every day including sports meetings to keep fit. Book now your stay by the sea in the holiday village near Saint Paul de Vence and fill up with leisure and relaxation, with family, as a couple or with friends.