Located on a classified and protected site, our 5B Club "Les Criques" offers a total change of scenery in a natural 35-hectare park , surrounded by 17 private, natural coves. The partly renovated accommodation, newly updated restaurant and bar with an exceptional terrace and panoramic view of Porquerolles, plus the new swimming pool, all fit perfectly into this natural setting.
“The access to the shuttle to the island of Porquerolles is 2 steps away.”
“Restaurant terrace with superb views of the sea and Porquerolles.”
“Everything was perfect, the idyllic view, the club, the beautiful pool.”
“The site provides a real change of scenery and the wild coves are a haven of peace.”
“I'll always remember the "white dress" evening by the beach. The band was great!”
Discover our selection of sports and well-being activities for all, our festive entertainment programme and our suggestions for discovering the region!
All for kids! Our staff take care of children from toddlers to teens with fun and varied activities at the clubs and 1-2 evenings per week for one-on-one time. Kids, like their parents, won't want to go back!
Choose from accommodation for 2 to 6 people, in the heart of a 35-hectare park, at the Classic or Premium comfort level.
“The environment is great, plenty of walks starting from the club.”
“Kind and inventive kids' club team with infectious energy.”
The all-you-can-eat buffet is gigantic and delicious.
Come by plane
Transfer from the Presqu'île de Giens airport by taxi
Come by train
Toulon station (TGV high speed train) 30 km
Hyères station (12 km)
Connection by coach from Hyères: La Tour Fondue line, stopping at the entrance to the Belambra club
Come by taxi
04 94 00 60 00
Weeklong stays & short weekday breaks
Check-in : between 5 pm and 10 pm
Check-out : before 10 am
Short weekend breaks
Check-in : between 5 pm and 10 pm
Check-out : before 10 am
During French term time
Check-in : from 12 pm on Saturday (or public holiday),
Check-out : before 2 pm Sunday (or public holiday). Possibility to enjoy from Club facilities until 6 pm.
+33(0)4 94 58 21 51
Club Belambra “Les Criques”
Presqu'Ile de Giens
406 avenue de l'Esterel
• Restaurant with covered terrace offering sweeping views of the sea and the Ile de Porquerolles
• Lounge bar with terrace and sweeping views of the island of Porquerolles
• Watersports centre on the club's beach, open from April to mid-September (equipment hire and lessons to be booked on site)
• 1 sports ground
• 1 volleyball court
• 1 pétanque court
• Mini golf
• Leoland children's playground
• Table tennis tables (bats and balls on sale at reception)
• Bike hire
• Unsupervised left luggage on the ground floor of the main building
• Laundrette (extra charge): washing machine + tumble dryer
• Ironing board and iron available at the laundrette
• Newspapers: 1 regional daily newspaper available
• Loan of baby equipment: pushchair, baby carrier (NB:limited equipment; for more information, contact the site)
• Loan of board games and cards (E.g.: Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, etc.)
• Loan of balls and pétanque balls
• Pets not accepted
• Free car park at the club
• Wifi (extra charge) in accommodation and reception area (from 2€ per day for 2 devices to 20€ per week for 5 devices) - Free Wifi in VIP accommodation
• Site equipped with defibrillator
• Grocery store 4 km
• Bakery 3 km (Giens) and 4 km
• Newspapers 3 km (Giens) and 4 km
• Tobacconist 3 km (Giens) and 4 km
• Regular coach service: stop close to the Club
• Bank and ATM 3 km
• Cinema 12 km (Hyères)
• Hairdresser 3 km (Giens)
• Diving equipment hire 500 m
• Car hire 10 km (at Hyères airport)
• Bike hire 8 km (at Hyères port)
• Post office 3 km (Giens)
• Petrol station 5 km
• Doctor 3 km (Giens)
• The Ile de Porquerolles: its port and its Provençal village, its olive orchards, its coves and fine sandy beaches; come and discover it on foot or by bike (for hire on the island). 20 min by boat* from la Tour Fondue (embarkation point close to the Club; during school summer holidays, departure from the Club's jetty)
• Ile de Port Cros, "National Park": A unique reserve for Mediterranean flora and fauna, 30 km of footpaths and an underwater trail
Schedules & Prices ►
• Medieval Hyères, Saint-Tropez, Port Grimaud, Cassis and its coves, Toulon, Marseilles
• Provençal villages, Bormes-les-Mimosas, Aubagne, the Var wine road
Hyères tourist office
Le Club de Giens « Les Criques » fait peau neuve dans son site exceptionnel et protégé de 34 ha bordé par la mer méditerranée. Nouvel espace aquatique magnifique, 18 Criques privatives, l’embarcadère tout proche pour les îles de Porquerolles, Port-Cros ou Le Levant, une base nautique pour la pratique de tous les sports d’eau. Nouvel espace de réception pour un accueil simple et convivial, nouveaux restaurant et bar lounge avec vues panoramiques sur la mer et bien sûr, nouveau bar lounge sur la plage de la Bauma « La Paillotte », l’expérience Belambra avec nos animations et les soirées dansantes sur la plage.
And for those who want to discover the region, the mythical villages of Saint-Tropez, Bormes-les-Mimosas or Sanary are nearby. In a word, a heavenly setting with a rich and varied program for an unforgettable stay.
Finally, for the more studious, all the seminar rooms have been renovated and refurbished to accommodate businesses in an exceptional working environment.
Unwind on the shores of the Mediterranean by booking your summer holiday on the Giens peninsula and enjoy the region’s gentle lifestyle. Located between two coves, Club Belambra Les Criques offers comfortable, air-conditioned accommodation with one or more rooms and a balcony or terrace. Meals and aperitifs will be served in the restaurant or lounge bar. This idyllic setting invites you to escape to recharge your batteries and disconnect from everyday life. You will not tire of this sublime 360° view of the island of Porquerolles.
In the middle of an exceptional site of 34 hectares, in a preserved vegetation, make the full of animations adapted to all ages and desires. With activities offered every day and entertainment every evening, enjoy your holiday in the Les Criques holiday club on the peninsula of Giens to relax and share moments of conviviality and complicity. Fitness, lively aperitifs, musical ambiance, exclusive shows… choose the atmosphere that suits you, with family or friends. Refine your tan at the aquatic area with swimming pool and sandy beach. For younger children, the paddling pool allows to soak and have fun safely.
Your children will not be left behind during this holiday by the sea. We offer a host of activities supervised by experienced and qualified facilitators. Workshops dedicated to the creation of theme days, including sporting challenges organized in a good mood, everything is planned to accommodate children between 3 and 17 years.
For a summer holiday under the sign of relaxation and pleasure, let yourself be seduced by the beauty of the Mediterranean coast by planning your summer holiday on the peninsula of Giens. Enjoy a sunny break by spending your summer holiday in a holiday village on the peninsula of Giens.