Nestled in the sumptuous bay of Hyères, facing the island of Porquerolles, the 5B "Riviera Beach Club" offers a total change of scenery with its new or recently renovated accommodation, its direct access to a fine sandy beach, its two swimming pools, and its wellness area. Whether you prefer relaxation, swimming or watersports, you'll have a wonderful summer in this exceptional place.
“The wait was sometimes a little long but the open bar was a delightful surprise!”
“The restaurant and bar renovations bring a modern touch.”
“The aquatic area with spa-hammam was much appreciated after long walks.”
“Extremely nice bungalows: new, clean and air-conditioned.”
“Very nice beach with sun chairs equipped with thick mattresses and parasols.”
“Great entertainment, swimming pools and watersports centre!”
Discover our selection of sports and well-being activities for all, our festive entertainment programme and our suggestions for discovering the region!
All for kids! Our staff take care of children from toddlers to teens with fun and varied activities at the clubs and 1-2 evenings per week for one-on-one time. Kids, like their parents, won't want to go back!
Choose from air-conditioned accommodation for 2 to 8 people, with terrace or balcony in the heart of a Mediterranean garden, a Classic or Premium level of comfort.
“5 stars for Stéphane the lifeguard, who is really great with the little ones.”
“The children were delighted by the club and the kindness of the activity leaders.”
Varied meals of very good quality. We'll be back in 2023.
Come by plane
6 km away
Come by train
Toulon station (TGV high speed train) 27 km
Hyères station (8 km)
Come by taxi
Taxi Hyèrois +33 (0)4 94 00 60 00
Weeklong stays & short weekday breaks
Check-in : between 5 pm and 10 pm
Check-out : before 10 am
Short weekend breaks
Check-in : between 5 pm and 8 pm
Check-out : before 10 am
During French term time
Check-in : from 12 pm on Saturday (or public holiday),
Check-out : before 2 pm Sunday (or public holiday). Possibility to enjoy from Club facilities until 6 pm
+33 (0)4 94 58 21 35
Club Belambra “Riviera Beach Club”
Presqu'Ile de Giens
4337 Route de Giens
NB: The Belambra staff speaks English or German
• Restaurant with terrace beside the pool (breakfast, lunch and dinner only)
• Restaurant/snack bar/beach bar with terrace throughout the season (daytime from May to september; extra charge)
• Lounge bar with terrace in the Club (evenings)
• Internet point (extra charge) at reception
• Heated pool area with two pools (1 swimming pool and 1 fun pool) and a paddling pool, open throughout the season; possibility of swimming lessons in July/August
• Loan of 2 beach loungers + 1 beach umbrella per apartment
• Sailing club on the Club's beach, extra charge
• 2 tennis courts
• Volleyball courts
• Pétanque area
• Mini golf
• Leoland children's playground
• Table tennis tables (bats and balls on sale at reception)
• Newspapers: 1 regional daily newspaper available
• Loan of board games and cards (E.g.: Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, etc.)
• Loan of balls and pétanque balls
• Pets not accepted
• Free car park at the club
• Wifi (extra charge) in accommodation and reception area (From 2€ per day for 2 devices to 20€ per week for 5 devices) – Free Wifi in VIP accommodation
• Site equipped with defibrillator
• Grocery store 400 m
• Bakery 2 km
• Newspapers 7 km
• Tobacconist 2 km
• Bank and ATM 1 km
• Cinema 8 km
• Hairdresser 1 km
• Diving equipment hire 500 m
• Car hire 5 km (at Hyères airport)
• Bike hire 2 km
• Post office 1 km (Giens) and 2 km (Hyères)
• Petrol station 4 km
• Doctor 1 km (Giens)
• The Ile de Porquerolles: its port and its Provençal village, its olive orchards, its coves and fine sandy beaches; come and discover it on foot or by bike (for hire on the island). 20 min by boat* from la Tour Fondue (embarkation point close to the Club; during school summer holidays, departure from the Club's jetty)
• Ile de Port Cros, "National Park": A unique reserve for Mediterranean flora and fauna, 30 km of footpaths and an underwater trail
Medieval Hyères, Saint-Tropez, Port Grimaud, Cassis and its coves, Toulon, Marseilles
• Provençal villages, Bormes-les-Mimosas, Aubagne, the Var wine road
Hyères tourist office
The Club de Giens «Riviera Beach Club» offers a unique change of scenery. The vegetation is omnipresent, the natural shade of the trees allows to enjoy the freshness. This club is probably the best kept secret on the coast!
Located directly on the sandy beach of La Badine, guests can now enjoy a modernized reception, a brand new spa and three new dining areas.
The main restaurant now houses a shaded terrace, the bar of the Rotunda has been embellished for the lively evenings and «the Beach» and «the Patio» directly on the sandy beach await you for days feet in the sand and to enjoy the sunsets on the Mediterranean.
For those who would still like to visit our beautiful region, direction Hyères, its typical districts and Art Deco villas, its castle or its archaeological site of Olbia. And for those who have already seen the Golden Islands, head to the hinterland with its wine and horticultural estates. It’s simple, there’s so much to see and do, you’ll have to come back to the Club several times!
Enjoy a sunny break by spending your summer holiday in a holiday village on the peninsula of Giens, in an idyllic setting facing the island of Porquerolles. Enjoy the charms of the Mediterranean coast, in a modern and design Club, located on the beach, in the heart of a pine forest of 15 hectares. The accommodation offered consists of rooms with air conditioning and accommodation of several rooms, all with balcony or terrace equipped to enjoy the particularly mild climate of the region. Put your bags down!
If you are travelling as a couple, a room with 2 single beds or 1 double bed and its bathroom or shower will suffice. On the other hand, for your holidays with family or friends, enjoy the comfort of accommodation with several rooms (bunk beds, convertible bed, etc.). You can choose to eat at the Club’s restaurant with a pleasant terrace by the pool, or opt for a stay for rent and prepare your meals and picnics thanks to your kitchenette equipped with everything you need.
After a busy day, enjoy an aperitif at the hotel’s lounge bar. You will have, on site, a wide choice of activities for young and old, during the day and in the evening. The animation team organizes classes, games and events to liven up your stay and entertain you. Fitness, gym, swimming, lively aperitifs, theme evenings… everything is done to allow you to spend an ideal stay, with family or friends.