“The castel impressed us with its traditional exterior and modern interior.”
“Very nice stay. Beautiful region full of things to see.”
“The landscapes are superb!”
“Very pleasant stay in a beautiful place.”
“Club very well located to explore the Pink Granite Coast.”
Discover our selection of sports activities for all, our festive entertainment programme and our suggestions for discovering the region!
All for kids! Our staff take care of children from toddlers to teens with fun and varied activities at the clubs and one evening per week for one-on-one time. Kids, like their parents, won't want to go back!
Choose from accommodation for 2 to 6 people, at the Essential or Classic comfort level.
“Goulven is a rare gem—very knowledgable and the tours offered were superb.”
“Clean, comfortable, quiet and well appointed accommodations.”
Thanks to the chef for the recipe ideas that I stole from him.
Come by train
Lannion TGV (high-speed train) station, 12 km
with taxi station
Plouaret station, 35 kmGuingamp station, 50 km
Come by taxi
Peran 06 07 06 84 27 or 02 96 37 07 80
Corriou 02 96 23 87 29
Weeklong stays & short weekday breaks
Check-in : between 5 pm and 7 pm (8 pm on Saturday)
Check-out : before 10 am
Short weekend breaks
Check-in : between 5 pm and 7 pm
Check-out : before 10 am
Outside the school holidays
Check-in : from 12 pm on Saturday (or public holiday),
Check-out : before 2 pm Sunday (or public holiday). Possibility to enjoy from Club facilities until 6 pm.
+33(0)2 96 15 37 00
Club Belambra " Le Castel Sainte-Anne"
Rue des Calculots BP 47
• Bar with fireplace (only open during French school holidays)
• 1 sports ground
• Leoland children's playground
• Table tennis tables (bats and balls on sale at reception)
• Luggage store at reception (unsupervised)
• Laundrette (extra charge): Washing machine + tumble dryer
• Ironing board and iron available at the laundrette
• Newspapers: 1 regional daily newspaper available
• Loan of board games and cards (E.g.: Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, etc.)
• Loan of balls
• Bread and pastries: on sale during French school holidays from 8.30 a.m. to 10 a.m. (times subject to change)
• Pets welcome outside summer school holidays and only in "Pennti" accommodation: 1 pet per accommodation; tattoo, badge and vaccinations compulsory. €10/pet per day or €40/pet per week
• Free car park at the club
• Wifi (extra charge) in accommodation and reception area (from 2€ per day for 2 devices to 20€ per week for 5 devices)
• Site equipped with defibrillator
• Grocery store 500 m
• Bakery 500 m
• Newspapers at the Club (during school holidays)
• Tobacconist 500 m
• Regular coach service 250 m
• Bank and ATM 500 m
• Cinema 11 km (Lannion) or 8 km (Perros-Guirec)
• Hairdresser 300 m
• Diving equipment hire 7 km
• Car hire 11 km (Lannion)
• Post office 500 m
• Petrol station 1 km
• Doctor 500 m
• The Marine aquarium of Trégastel at 800 m
• The "Granit Rose" coast, Ploumanac'h, Perros-Guirec, Tréguier, Paimpol
• Megalithic and Celtic heritage, chapels and parish enclosures
• The "Sept Iles" Sea Bird Reserve and the ornithological station of Grande island, Bréhat island
• The Brittany Planetarium and the Gaulish Village in Pleumeur-Bodo
• Morlaix Bay, Roscoff, Batz Island
• Local festivals (Fest-noz, festivals...
Trégastel tourist office website
Take advantage of your summer holiday to discover a region strong of its terroir and its culture: Brittany. Stay in a charming and comfortable accommodation in our Club «Le Castel Sainte-Anne» with its authentic house of character and Breton maisonettes.
Close to our holiday village, discover a beach decorated with granite rocks in pink hues. Take one of the many hiking trails that leave our establishment to explore the Pink Granite Coast and its typical villages.
With family, friends or two, enjoy a charming accommodation with a private garden and/or a magnificent sea view. Many activities are offered for young and old, to make your Club holiday with the children, a fun and enjoyable sharing.
In the Club, enjoy the multi-sport field, table tennis tables, but also the mountain bike rental service to discover the surroundings, take part in sports tournaments and lively and friendly evenings. If you come with your children during your holiday in Trégastel, know that they will be able to work out and have fun in one of the children’s clubs. From 3 to 17 years old, they will be able to engage in activities adapted to their age while being supervised by teams of experienced and qualified animators.
The surroundings of the Club allow you to make full of water activities and wellness during your stay. Enjoy a thalassotherapy, treat yourself to a walk in the sea, go kayaking or windsurfing and enjoy the great outdoors to recharge your batteries. Your summer holiday in Trégastel will also be an opportunity to discover the riches of Brittany. The coast of Pink Granite, Ploumana'h, Perros-Guirec, Tréguier, the forest of Paimpol, the Gaulish village of Pleumeur-Bodou, the island of Batz are all places to discover. Visit the markets and let yourself be surprised by the region’s terroir. Do not wait any longer, book your rental in our holiday village of Trégastel in the Côtes-d'Armor in order to spend a pleasant stay with the children.