•At the foot of the slopes: Ski-in ski-out.
•In the heart of a medium-altitude spruce forest
• An exceptional panorama overlooking the Alps and Mont-Blanc
• ESF lessons just outside the Club
• Redesigned bar, reception, restaurant and accommodation
• Numerous snow activities: downhill and cross-country skiing as well as snowshoe excursions and more
• Family resort in a traditional architectural style
• Snow cover guaranteed throughout the season
• Vast Espace Diamant ski area (185 km of pistes)
Accommodation price self-catering (from 4 to 6 People) for a stay from to .
Club Belambra Les Saisies “Les Embrunes”
Route de la fôret
• Renardeaux club (3-5 year-olds) throughout the season: 6 half-days
• Pirates club (6-10 year-olds) during French school holidays: 6 half-days
• Juniors and Teens clubs during the school holidays: 15 hours of entertainment
A few words from the Manager
A refurbished Club overlooking Mont Blanc, in the heart of a spruce forest, experience the warmest of winters with skis on your feet! Downhill skiing, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in a magnificent setting; take advantage of all the mountains have to offer. Head out of your brand-new accommodation and take advantage of the ESF lessons organised just outside the Club to introduce your children to the joys of winter sports.
Laurent AUBIN - Manager of the "Les Embrunes" Belambra Club
Holiday by Belambra