From the age of 4 months, you can leave your little ones in the hands of our child care specialists at our Poussins Clubs.
Poussins kids clubs available at the following clubs (4 to 35 months)
Throughout the day from Sunday afternoon to Friday, your baby aged 3 months and over will enjoy being pampered!
• Supervision by childcare specialists
• Dedicated and safe areas (rest area, outside space, dining corner and toilets)
• Games and learning activities throughout the day (nursery rhymes, music etc.)
• Full days, afternoon snack included
• Mealtime nurseries*: for children up to the age of 5 (see details below)
• 1 evening event: Once a week from 7 pm to 10.30 pm for children up to the age of 10. Parents give their children dinner then hand them over to us while they have their meal and enjoy their evening.
In the interest of all the children and in compliance with current regulations, the clubs can only accept children judged fit to participate in collective life, presenting no signs of fever or contagious illness (and until the disappearance of any lesions for eruptive illnesses). The parent or guardian must be able to show proof of compulsory universal vaccinations for children under 6 years old (health records or medical certificate).
* When Leo clubs are open
Full-on kids' clubs (half board/full board package):
Up to 6 full days + 1 evening event per week
• Kids' clubs open throughout the season: 6 full days - afternoon snack included!
The children are supervised by our activity leaders throughout the day, including during lunch (meal not included).
• Available at the following Clubs: Anglet, Gourette, Les Menuires "Neige et Ciel", Praz-sur-Arly - Megève, Super-Besse.
- Paid service at Orcières 1850 (€129/ child).
• The children are supervised by our activity leaders throughout the day, including during lunch (meal not included).
• 1 evening*: Parents can enjoy their meal in peace and quiet (1 evening per week from 7 pm to 108.30 pm)
* Times for information only
• Un buffet dédié aux bébés de 3 à 24 mois au sein du restaurant principal avec à disposition : vaisselle adaptée, four micro-ondes, mixeur et aussi du lait maternisé 1er et 2ème âge.
• Des menus équilibrés et adaptés à leurs goûts, validés par des diététiciens spécialistes de la petite enfance. (valable pendant l’ouverture des Clubs Léo dans les Clubs en formule demi-pension / pension complète).
• Des aliments à mixer ou en petits morceaux préparés sur place par nos cuisiniers.
Belambra also provides meals for baby, offering:
• A dedicated buffet for babies aged 3 to 24 months in the main restaurant designed so that you can give them their meals in total peace of mind. At your disposal: suitable crockery, microwave and mixer.
• Balanced menus approved by dieticians specialising in young children. (available when the Leo clubs are open in half board/full board clubs).
• Food to be mixed or in small bite-sized chunks prepared on-site by our chefs.
• A range of Baby food in your baby VIP Belambra Club (see below)
Praz-sur-Arly, Les Menuires "Neige et Ciel', Gourette, Orcières 1850, Super-Besse, Anglet.
Travel light! We can lend you a Baby kit
This consists of:
• In self-catering Clubs and residences: loan of a cot, bath, high chair and lounger
• In full board/half board clubs: loan of a cot, bath, bottle warmer and lounger in your accommodation and high chair available in the restaurant.
Suitable for children under 24 months. To be booked in advance