Baby meals (for children aged 3-24 months): Making holidaying with your baby a breeze
Belambra also provides meals for baby, offering:
• Balanced menus approved by dieticians specialising in young children. (available when the Leo clubs are open in half board/full board clubs).
• Food to be mixed or in small bite-sized chunks prepared on-site by our chefs.
• A range of Blédina food (see below)
And at our Clubs
• A dedicated buffet for babies aged 3 to 24 months in the main restaurant, designed so that you can give them their meals in total peace of mind. At your disposal: suitable crockery, microwave and mixer.
• Supervised lunches and mealtime nurseries (Sunday to Friday) at Clubs with Poussins Clubs: Anglet, Borgo, Capbreton and La Grande Motte.
|Blédina, helping Mums on holiday!|
A full range of food products: vegetables, full meals, fruit desserts, dairy desserts and: 1st and 2nd age formula milk, blédine cereals.
Discover the Blédina range in all Clubs and available as an optional extra in all other Belambra half board / full board Clubs.
Free loan of the baby kit
We will lend you a baby kit on arrival so that you can travel light.
This consists of:
• In self catering Clubs and residences: loan of a cot, bath, high chair and lounger
•In full board/half board clubs: loan of a cot, bath, bottle warmer and lounger in your accommodation and high chair available in the restaurant.
Suitable for children under 24 months, to be booked in advance
Caring for your baby
Throughout the day from Sunday afternoon to Friday, your baby aged 3 months and over will enjoy being pampered!
• Child care specialists
• Dedicated and safe areas (rest area, outside space, dining corner and toilets)
• Games and learning activities throughout the day (nursery rhymes, music etc.)
• Full days, afternoon snack included
• 1 evening event: Once a week from 8.30 pm to 10.30 pm for children up to the age of 10. Parents give their children dinner then hand them over to us while they have their meal and enjoy their evening.
|During the school holidays||Outside the school holidays|
5 full days, 1 half day and 1 evening event
3 half days + 2 full day + 1 evening event
• Clubs open from Sunday afternoon to Friday
• 3 half-days (morning or afternoon, for around 3 hours)
• 2 full day (9.30 am to approximately 5.30 pm)
Anglet,Borgo, Le Pradet
3 full days + 2 half days + 1 evening event
• Monday to Friday
• 3 full days from 9.30 am to approximately 5.30 pm, children are supervised by our activity leaders throughout the day and during lunch. (meals not included)
• 2 half-days (morning or afternoon for approximately 2.5 - 3 hours)
Discover the Poussins Clubs in 9 of our Clubs:
• Self catering option: Poussins Clubs are an optional extra (€169 per child during the school holidays and €129 per child outside of the school holidays)
At our Borgo, Le Pradet and La Grande Motte Clubs