Wake your taste buds!
With a Belambra holiday, take advantage of everything without having to think of a thing!
Every meal is a delicious gourmet experience. Our chefs have more than one trick up their sleeves to offer you enjoyable moments with all the family!
Quality products, delicious recipes cooked with genuine passion, variety and pleasure in mind.
At Belambra, there is always a meal package that is ideal for you!
|PACKAGES||IN THE RESTAURANT||IN YOUR ACCOMMODATION|
|Full board||Breakfast, lunch and dinner: it's all inclusive so enjoy everything without worrying about anything||Your accommodation has no kitchen or crockery.||
|"Liberty" half board||
Exclusive to Belambra Clubs:
|Half board in our hotels||
In the hotels, the package includes: breakfast and dinner
|Self-catering with meal option||
Different dining packages available:
- full board
- half board
Your fully-equipped kitchenette has a dishwasher, microwave,
toaster, electric coffee-maker and
(unless otherwise stated, please consult the
specific pages referring to each Club)
|Self catering only||The residence does not have a restaurant|
Children's and babies' meals at Belambra
For children and parents alike, mealtimes are sacred!
For your children:
• A Lunchtime supervision by the activity leaders during the all-day Leo club sessions. (included in the half board/full board package)
• One Leo evening per week is also organised for children up to the age of 10. Give your children their dinner then hand them over to us while you enjoy your meal and make the most of the evening.
Special baby package for children aged 3 to 24 months: Find out more
• Balanced menus approved by dieticians specialising in young children. (available when the Leo clubs are open in half board/full board clubs).
• Food to be mixed or in small bite-sized chunks prepared on-site by our chefs.
• A range of Blédina food (see below)
And in Selection Clubs
• A dedicated buffet for babies aged 3 to 24 months in the main restaurant, designed so that you can give them their meals in total peace of mind. At your disposal: suitable crockery, microwave and mixer.
• Evening mealtime nurseries supervised by our activity leaders (Sunday to Friday) at Clubs with Poussins Clubs: Anglet, Borgo, Capbreton and La Grande Motte.
|Blédina, helping Mums on holiday!|
A full range of food products: vegetables, full meals, fruit desserts, dairy desserts and: 1st and 2nd age formula milk, blédine cereals.
The bledina offer is available at all for an extra charge in Balaruc-les-bains, Gourette, Grasse "le Clavary", Les Menuires "Neige et Ciel" and Montpezat.
Health and hygiene standards
Our standards are among the most stringent in the catering sector, as we at Belambra take your safety, and that of your children, very seriously indeed.
In the restaurants: