Nestled in an 11-hectare wooded park, our 3B "Domaine de Normont" hotel offers a soothing setting close to nature, just one hour from Paris.
With 134 accommodations, a restaurant and 17 meeting rooms, it's the ideal venue for your seminars and conventions. You can also discover the rich heritage of the royal city of Dourdan.
Choose from 134 accommodations for 2 to 3 people, with an Essential level of comfort.
For further information or to book accommodation adapted for people with reduced mobility (PRM), please contact 01.46.10.13.14
Come by plane
Orly airport 45 km away
Come by train
Check-out from Paris
RER C station (2km away), check-out from Paris, Orsay, St Michel or Austerlitz stations or Bibliothèque F. Mitterand. Get off at Dourdan (not Dourdan la forêt)
Connection Dourdan - Hotel by bus (1 per hour) except Saturday afternoon and Sunday, or by cab.
Come by cab
Dourdan Taxi Association
+33 (0)1 60 81 01 01
Weeklong stays & short weekday breaks
Short weekend breaks
+33(0)1 60 81 66 66
Club Belambra "Le Domaine du Normont"
36 bis Avenue d’Orléans
• Poolside terrace bar
• 108 m² swimming pool with 18 m² paddling pool, open from May to the end of September
• 2 tennis courts (Loan of racquets; balls for sale at reception)
• 1 sports ground
• 1 pétanque court
• Mini golf
• Leoland children's playground
• Giant draughts board
• Table tennis table (bats and balls on sale at reception)
• Pool table (fee charged)
• Left luggage at reception (no supervision)
• Laundrette (extra charge): washing machine + tumble dryer
• Ironing board and iron available at the laundrette
• Newspapers: 1 regional daily paper, 1 national daily paper and 1 weekly magazine, free for you to read
• Board and card games (e.g.: Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, etc.)
• Loan of balls and pétanque balls
• Pets not accepted
• Free outdoor car park at the hotel
• Free WIFI in the entire resort
• Site equipped with defibrillator
• Grocery store 700 m
• Bakery 700 m
• Newspapers 700 m
• Tobacconist 700 m
• Regular coach service: stop just outside the Club
• Bank and ATM 1 km
• Cinema 2 km
• Hairdresser 1 km
• Post office 1.5 km
• Car hire 2 km
• Petrol station 300 m
• Doctor 700 m
• The stately homes of Versailles, Fontainebleau and Vaux-le-Vicomte
• The France Miniature theme park, Thoiry animal park, Disneyland, educational farms, Labyrinthe des Oiseaux
• The forests of Dourdan, Rambouillet and Fontainebleau
• 55 km from Paris
Take a soothing break in a green setting south of Paris, at our hotel "le Domaine du Normont". Set in 11 hectares of wooded parkland, our establishment offers 50 rooms in the ***-rated central pavilion and 84 non-rated units in bungalows for leisure groups and seminars, a restaurant, bar and 17 meeting rooms for conventions, seminars and family gatherings. The location of our hotel, on the edge of the royal town of Dourdan, will enable you to explore this village with its rich historical and architectural heritage.
You can also explore the many trails that criss-cross the surrounding forests (Dourdan, Rambouillet, Fontainebleau) during your family vacation in this soothing setting. There's plenty to do on site. Book your breaks in Dourdan now and take advantage of a 3-star hotel 55 kilometers from Paris, a haven of tranquility accessible to people with reduced mobility.
This establishment, set in a green setting, will provide you with peaceful accommodation during your summer vacations with family or friends. Your stay in Dourdan is also very close to Paris, 55 km to the north. It's the perfect place to visit the capital of the Enlightenment, or to marvel at the beauty of the châteaux of Versailles, Fontainebleau or Vaux-le-Vicomte, and discover the historical and natural heritage close to the capital.
Our accommodation in Essonne is also ideal for family outings to Disneyland, the France Miniature theme park, or the famous Bird Maze. Accessible to people with reduced mobility, your vacation hotel in Dourdan is equipped with 21 meeting rooms to organize your seminars, family reunions or weddings. A host of sports and leisure activities await you on site, from tennis and table tennis to pétanque and mini-golf. You can also enjoy hiking on the many trails that criss-cross the Haute Vallée de Chevreuse regional park, discovering the local flora and fauna. In the afternoon, relax by the pool and enjoy the peaceful surroundings, and in the evening, sample local specialities in our restaurant.
If you're a fan of the great outdoors, the forests of Dourdan, Rambouillet and Fontainebleau will be the ideal setting for your family walks. Don't wait any longer to enjoy a stay in the countryside, book your summer vacation or weekend in Dourdan now and take advantage of a comfortable hotel just a few kilometers from Paris.