From the youngest to teenagers, everyone has the right to their own club!
Give your children from 3 months to 17 years old their most beautiful memories
Listening to your children, our qualified activity leaders organize their daily activities in dedicated play areas.
On the program: edutainment, outdoor activities, creative hobbies, dance...
• THE POUSSINS FROM 3 TO 35 MONTHS
From 3 months, toddlers are cared for by our early childhood specialists.
Activities, games, well-being and safety:
• Awakening activities and games
• Secure and equipped spaces for the little ones (games room, rest room, outdoor play area, dining area and adapted toilets)
• Experienced and qualified facilitators
• New poussin club in Tignes ''Val Claret''.
• THE RENARDEAUX : FROM 3 TO 5 YRS - THE PIRATES : FROM 6 TO 10 YRS
Supervised by animators, your children will participate in theme weeks, fun activities, creative workshops...
• Qualified facilitators for each age group
• Dedicated, secure spaces reserved for children and play areas
• Each week, a different theme serves as a common thread for the activities that are offered every day: fun and manual activities, great games, dances, songs, tales and legends...
• Creative workshops with exhibition by the children of their creations during an opening
• Possibility of accompaniment to ESF ski lessons
• ACCOMPANIMENT OF CHILDREN IN ESF LESSONS
In half-board / full-board clubs, our activity leaders take care of accompanying your children from 3 to 10 years old, to their ESF group ski lessons (optional paid service to be pre-booked; package 6 round trips). Accompaniment to ESF lessons throughout the season for children from 3 to 5 years old and during school holidays for children from 6 to 10 years old.
- In Orcières 1850 "Le Roc Blanc" the support of children from 3 to 5 years old in ESF group ski lessons is provided free of charge by the ESF all season long. Group lessons for children (up to and including 12 years old, with some exceptions) and adults.
- At Les Saisies "Les Embrunes", accompanying children is not necessary. Lessons start at the foot of the club (during the Christmas and February school holidays) or at the station accessible on skis (depending on levels and periods).
- In Avoriaz, the accompaniment is done in caterpillars to the ESF center (paid service).
• THE JUNIORS : FROM 11 TO 13 YRS - THE TEENS: FROM 14 TO 17 YRS
We have fun among young people and in complete freedom.
• Movement: After a day of skiing, juniors and teenagers find their entertainment at the end of the afternoon and evening for original and "trendy" entertainment
• Private areas: "La Fabrique" where 11-13 year olds are at home, "Le Spot" reserved for 14-17 year olds.
• Evenings just for them.