The loaded HTML will be inserted into this container.
Sport and entertainment for all
• Up to 24 activities per day, throughout the season
• Throughout the season: games, tournaments... • In July and August: Choreographed fitness programmes by Les Mills™ “Athlé Santé” activities coached by the French Athletics Federation, Aqua aerobics, swimming, tennis and Basque pelota lessons* • Water sports centre* within the Club: courses and equipment hire for adults and children (to be booked on-site)
300-m² heated water fun area with kids' pool, open throughout the season
2 tennis courts
1 sports ground
1 volleyball court
1 pétanque court
1 pelota court (Basque handball)
Leoland children's playground
Table tennis tables
Bike hire* for adults and children (throughout the season)
Other sports events:
Swimming lessons* (adults and children) with an accredited coach during the school summer holidays
Tennis and Basque pelota lessons* during the French summer holidays
Numerous footpaths and cycle paths in the forest and along the coast (free)
Seignosse 18-hole golf course approximately 3 km away
Atlantic Park, the largest aqua park and amusement park in the Landes, just 50 m away from the Club: 2,800 m² of pools, with slides for all ages (plus whirlpool baths, spas, paddling pools), an immense a huge leisure area with beach volleyball courts, pétanque pitches, basketball and badminton courts, table tennis tables, climbing ropes, zipwire, and more, and fun fountains and water games in lush, green surroundings
Within a radius of 25 km: canoeing/kayaking, water sports, diving, horse riding, adventure park, boat trip on the Soustons waterway and more
Rafting 55 km
NEW: Calicéo fitness centre in Capbreton 9.5 km away (instead of in Saint Paul-les-Dax 35 km away)
Robinson adventure park,12 km
Ready to bike : Choose your route
- 1/Vieux Boucau-les-Bains / Capbreton
Departure 15 minutes from the Club, Duration 2 hours, Length 19.6 km, Average level
Entre océan et lac, cette balade vous conduit à la découverte des grandes plages de surf et du lac où cohabitent baigneurs et ostréiculteurs.
- 2/ The Green road between Capbreton and Tarnos
Departure 15 minutes from the Club, Duration 2 hours, Length 22 km, Average level
To the mouth of the Ardour - Near the ocean and at the edge of the pine forest
- 3/Mountain bike : Labenne Océan / Capbreton
Departure 25 min from the Club, Duration 1h, Length 13,6 km, Easy level
En longeant la rivière le Boudigau, cette balade se situe principalement en forêt et permet deux accès aux plages.
- 4/ The Adourvalley : Start at Hasparren
Departure 35 minutes from the Club, Duration 4 hours, Length 86 km, Difficult level
Discover the tumultuous surroundings of The Adour - A small roads with short and sharp slopes, with half-way 20 kilometers along the Adour.
"Golf Blue Green" 18-hole course in SEIGNOSSE
3 km from the Club, this legendary golf course is an exceptional facility, located in one of the most beautiful golfing regions.
• A welcome forum on Sunday
• Events in the bar (music, games, aperitifs with entertainment, etc.) •Family activities and games during the day and in the evening: poker tournaments, karaoke, cinema, disco… and new and exclusive from Belambra: a new show + new "Belambra Games" (interactive games for everyone) •100% international evening entertainment