Accommodation price self-catering (3 People maximum) for a stay from to .
Belambra offers a variety of activities combining fun and well-being in a safe environment (with qualified staff) so that your children enjoy unforgettable holidays.
• Kids' clubs for children aged 3 to 10: Renardeaux and Pirates
• Open during the French public holidays from 07/04 to 05/05, from 30/06 to 01/09 and from 20/10 to 03/11
• Saumur 9-hole golf course right next to the Club
• Hiking*, horse-riding and cycling on marked paths, some of which are included on the UNESCO world heritage list
• The châteaux of the Loire
• Le Cadre Noir, the prestigious riding school,* 1 km
• Doué la Fontaine Bioparc zoo* and the largest aviary* in Europe
Full-on kids' clubs: 1 full day, 4 half-days and 1 evening
• From Sunday afternoon to Friday
• 1 full day from 10 am to around 4.30 pm.**
The children are supervised by our activity leaders throughout the day - afternoon snack included - and during lunch (meal not included).
• 4 half-day ( mornings or afternoons)**
• 1 evening from 8.30 pm to around 10.30 pm.**
The parents give their children dinner then hand them over to us while they enjoy their meal and make the most of their evening
(**) indicative hours
A perfect programme!
• Every week, activities are planned around a different theme (i.e., "a fantasy world", "nature and the environment", etc.)
• Fun Indoor activities: arts and crafts, dancing, singing, tales and legends, etc.
• Outdoor activities: large-scale games, treasure hunts, etc.
• Creative workshops with an exhibition of the works by the children
• Preparation of a big end-of-week show where the children are the stars
• "Leo get-togethers" every day at the end of the afternoon: Leo’s party, cinema, clown shows, puppets and a show performed by the children
• 1 evening event organised once a week, the children are supervised by the activity leaders so that parents can enjoy an evening to themselves
In the interest of all the children and in compliance with current regulations, the clubs can only accept children judged fit to participate in collective life, presenting no signs of fever or contagious illness (and until the disappearance of any lesions for eruptive illnesses). The parent or guardian must be able to show proof of compulsory universal vaccinations for children under 6 years old (health records or medical certificate).
In the surrounding area:
Ready to bike : Choose your tour
- 1/ Saumur-Montreuil Bellay / St Martin de Sanzay
- 3/ Saumur / St-Lambert-des-levées-Mazé
Your days will be filled with a variety of activities and surprises as you explore the surrounding area: Visits to the châteaux of the Loire, trips to Angevin vineyards and their troglodyte cellars, canoeing/kayaking adventures…
You can also visit the tourist office website: Saumur tourist office
(*) extra charge