• At the foot of the pistes and the ski lifts (ski-in ski-out)
• At the heart of the resort and 200 m from the shops
• Swimming pool and ice rink 400 m away
• In the High Alps, for the very best of the sun and snow
• A ski area at an altitude reaching 2725 m for guaranteed snow cover.
• Sporty family resort (Famille Plus certificate)
NB: this Club is a 3 star tourist residence
Accommodation price self-catering (2 People) for a stay from to .
• Renardeaux club (3-5 year-olds) throughout the season: 6 half-days
• Pirates club (6-10 year-olds) during French school holidays: 6 half-days
• Juniors and Teens clubs during the school holidays: 15 hours of entertainment
• Poussins club (3-35 months) open throughout the season (extra charge)
A few words from the Manager
With the Orcières Belambra Club, young and old alike will enjoy the best location in the resort! While your children are having fun at the Poussins Club, open to children aged 3 months and over, you can enjoy the sun and snow out on the slopes. Make the most of your stay with the après-ski activities, such as the ice rink and the swimming pool, only a stone's throw from the Club!
Fabrice LORIOT - Manager of the "Le Roc Blanc" Belambra Club
Holiday by Belambra