• A dream location overlooking the sea and close to the shops
• All the activities Menton has to offer, accessible on foot
• The comfort of a refurbished hotel (rooms, restaurant and bar)
• Sun deck with a sweeping view of Cap Martin
• Restaurant opening onto a veranda overlooking the sea or the garden
• A unique micro-climate, with 316 days of sunshine per year
Price per adult Half-board for a stay from to .
Club Belambra Menton “Le Vendôme”
2 rue St-Michel
• Water sports: sailing, windsurfing, sea kayaking, water skiing
• Tennis, mini-golf
• Canyoning, rafting 15 km away
A few words from the Manager
A charming hotel overlooking the sea! You cannot fail to be seduced by the Vendôme and its incomparable cachet. Every morning, you can admire the Mediterranean from your room before setting off to visit old Menton, "the Pearl of France", and maybe participate in one of the numerous events taking place in the city, such as the famous Lemon Festival held in February!
Patrice Chevallier - Manager of the Belambra Hotel "Le Vendôme"
Holiday by Belambra