- "Les 3 vallées" ski area: the largest ski area in the world
- Wide variety of winter sports
- A wide range of activities off the slopes
- Fitness centre* in the resort
600 km of pistes .
51 132 106 32
• Peak : 3250 m.
• 328 pistes .
• 166 ski lifts.
• 4 fun zones and snowparks.
Menuires/Saint Martin ski area
160 km of pistes.
12 41 24 6
• Peak : 1850 m.
• 1 snowpark.
• 33 ski lifts.
• Alpine skiing :
Les Ménuires/Saint Martin ski area: 160 km of pistes Three Valleys ski area (Les Menuires/Saint Martin, Val Thorens/Orelle, Méribel, Couchevel, La Tania and Brides-les-Bains), the largest ski area in the world, accessible to all, beginners and experienced skiers alike, 600 km of pistes.
• Downhill skiing : 28 km of pistes.
• Hiking or snowshoeing: Numerous circuits to explore Belleville heritage sites with an ESF guide Hiking trails, guided snowshoe excursions (map of trails available from the tourist office).
Fun & surprises the whole season
Programme à titre indicatif
• A welcome forum on Saturday or Sunday
• Events in the bar (music, games, aperitifs with entertainment, etc.)
•Family activities and games during the day and in the evening: live music one evening a week in the bar, poker tournaments, karaoke, cinema, disco… and new and exclusive from Belambra: a new show, new "Belambra Games" (interactive games for everyone))
• 100% international evening entertainment
• Daytime activities for non-skiers: hiking circuits, snowshoe excursions...