An exceptional domain accessible to all
600 km of slopes linked
51 green runs - 132 blue runs - 106 red runs - 32 black runs
• Summit: 3250 m.
• 328 alpine ski slopes
• 166 lifts
• "Easy Rider" label to guide beginner skiers on wide slopes and gentle slopes
• 4 recreational areas and snowparks
Domain of Menuires/Saint Martin
160 km of slopes
12 green runs - 41 blue runs - 24 red runs - 6 black runs
• Station: 1850 m.
• 1 snowpark.
• 33 lifts
• Alpine skiing: Domaine des Trois Vallées: the largest ski area in the world (linking Les Menuires/Saint Martin, Val Thorens, Orelle, Méribel, Courchevel, La Tania and Brides-les-Bains), 600 km of slopes accessible to all, beginners as enthusiasts
Les Menuires/Saint Martin area: 160 km of slopes.
• Cross-country skiing: 28 km of marked and marked cross-country ski trails in the Belleville valley.
• Walking or snowshoeing: Several groomed and marked trails allowing you to discover on foot or snowshoes a rich and preserved natural environment and the many Bellevillois hamlets in a superb landscape.
theme walks supervised by professionals (including snowshoeing at night).
Supervised snowshoe outings with an ESF guide.