Accommodation price self-catering (4 People maximum) for a stay from to .
Belambra offers various activities combining fun and well-being in a safe environment (with qualified staff) so that your children enjoy unforgettable holidays.
• Kids' clubs for children aged 3 to 17: Renardeaux, Pirates, Juniors and Teens
• Open during the French public holidays from 08/04 to 29/04, from 01/07 to 02/09
And the "Leo get-togethers" every day at the end of the afternoon, except Wednesday and Saturday, during the school holidays
• Entertainment during the school holidays: games, sports tournaments, convivial evenings, cinema, dancing and more
• Special kids' entertainment with the "Leo get-togethers" every day at the end of the afternoon (except Wednesday and Saturday)
• Watersports centre located on the beach of the "La Presqu'ïle du Ponant" Belambra Club 800 m away
• Tennis coaching* for adults and children with an accredited coach at the "La Presqu'ïle du Ponant" Belambra Club
Full-on kids' clubs: 1 full day, 4 half-days and 1 evening
• From Sunday afternoon to Friday
• 1 full day from 10 am to around 4.30 pm.**
The children are supervised by our activity leaders throughout the day - afternoon snack included - and during lunch (meal not included).
• 4 half-day ( mornings or afternoons)**
• 1 evening from 8.30 pm to around 10.30 pm.**
The parents give their children dinner then hand them over to us while they enjoy their meal and make the most of their evening
(**) indicative hours
A perfect programme!
• Every week, activities are planned around a different theme (i.e., "a fantasy world", "nature and the environment", etc.)
• Fun Indoor activities: arts and crafts, dancing, singing, tales and legends, etc.
• Outdoor activities: large-scale games, treasure hunts, etc.
• Creative workshops with an exhibition of the works by the children
• Preparation of a big end-of-week show where the children are the stars
• "Leo get-togethers" every day at the end of the afternoon: Leo’s party, cinema, clown shows, puppets and a show performed by the children
• 1 evening event organised once a week, the children are supervised by the activity leaders so that parents can enjoy an evening to themselves
Juniors meet at la Fabrique. Teens hang out at le Spot! Original and "wired" entertainment for all at the end of the afternoon and during the evening (typical programme): • Role-playing, tournaments
• Creative workshops
• Fun, sporting challenges
• Disco atmosphere, etc.
In the interest of all the children and in compliance with current regulations, the clubs can only accept children judged fit to participate in collective life, presenting no signs of fever or contagious illness (and until the disappearance of any lesions for eruptive illnesses). The parent or guardian must be able to show proof of compulsory universal vaccinations for children under 6 years old (health records or medical certificate).
Entertainment for all
Enjoy warm, friendly entertainment with the entire family:
Games, sports tournaments, convivial evenings, cinema, dancing…
4 km from the club, the 3 courses are suitable for all golfing levels. The courses are modeled after the golf resorts of Florida.Must be booked at the same time as the holiday.
See descriptions and rates
The wild and authentic countryside of La Camargue can be enjoyed, even if it can't be tamed! By horse or pony, by bike or on foot…all the outstandingly beautiful natural sites are there for you to explore, and the towns and harbours are waiting to be discovered.
You can also visit the tourist office website: :
(*) extra charge