•At the gateway to the Lubéron, "100% nature", with its 22-hectare park through which the river Sorgue runs
•A VIP location close to the Isle sur la Sorgue, famed for its antique shops, 1/2 an hour from Avignon (and its high speed TGV station)
•Club with unique charm and a 19th century chateau
•Restaurant with terrace and view of the park and the Vaucluse mountains
•A highly prestigious theatre: the Théâtre du Moulin, which seats 450
•Pool heated from April to the end of September
Price per adult Half-board for a stay from to .
• Air-conditioned "VIP" or "Privilège" rooms in maisonette bungalows at garden level with terrace or upstairs with balcony, 170 m from the heart of club life
• Comfort rooms not refurbished and offering simple comfort in the "Mas" buildings (building in the heart of the club with direct access to the restaurants) and the "Maset" building (a small one-storey building 70 m from the heart of the club)
• Restaurant with terrace offering a view of the park and the Vaucluse mountains
• Bar* with terrace overlooking the park
• Liberty" half board or full board
• Meals suitable for babies (under 24 months) with Blédina
Half board or full board accommodation
Meals are taken in the restaurant - Accommodation without kitchen
Beds made prior to arrival (sheets provided), towels supplied
Cleaning on departure
Free baby kit (under 24 months):
Cot, bath, bottle warmer and lounger (babies under 12 months). A high chair and booster seat are available in the restaurant.
Must be booked at the same time as the holiday.
Mid-stay option (for stays of 2 weeks or more and for guests who paid for this option in advance)
Must be booked at the same time as your stay
Our chefs have more than one trick up their sleeves to offer you enjoyable moments with the entire family: rich, varied buffets with the best ingredients, based on delicious recipes cooked with generosity, variety, pleasure and quality in mind, with wine included. (Excessive consumption of alcohol can damage your health; always consume in moderation)
Select the right meal package for you
|A "continental" buffet breakfast: hot drinks, fruit juice, various types of bread, a selection of jams and spreads, dairy products, cereals.||Buffet lunches offering seasonal cuisine: salads, cooked vegetables, grilled meats and more.||Dinners in a convivial atmosphere! Enjoy a family meal prepared with local products, including the latest inspirations of our chefs.|
When the Leo clubs are open, the children are looked after at lunchtimes by their activity leaders as part of the all-day sessions (meals not included).
|"all you can drink" option|
Enjoy your holiday with fresh drinks at will
The option can be booked in advance or on-site - Only available during the French school holidays and the week of June 30th.
Advance booking : Price per week : adult / €98 - Children (under 12) / €39
On site : Price per week : adult / €105 - Children (under 12) / €39
(1) Drinks served only during opening hours of the Bar and beachside snack bar, excludes Champagne, bottle beer, " Premium" whisky (except William Lawson's) cognac VSOP, regional eau de vie and prosecco bottle - Service only available to all members of the same party and for minimum 7 days. One drink per person when ordering with an interval of 30 minutes between each alcoholic beverage Wearing the “Open Bar” bracelet is required for each member of the party.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume with mode
(*) extra charge
|Our health and safety standards are among the most stringent in the catering sector as we at Belambra take your safety, and that of your children, very seriously indeed. Here are some examples of what Belambra does to guarantee irreproachable quality in its restaurants and kids' clubs||