Accommodation price self-catering (2 People maximum) for a stay from to .
Belambra offers various activities combining fun and well-being in a safe environment
Full-on kids' clubs: 1 full day, 4 half-days and 1 evening
• From Sunday afternoon to Friday
• 1 full day from 10 am to around 4.30 pm.**
The children are supervised by our activity leaders throughout the day - afternoon snack included - and during lunch (meal not included).
• 4 half-day ( mornings or afternoons)**
• 1 evening from 8.30 pm to around 10.30 pm.**
The parents give their children dinner then hand them over to us while they enjoy their meal and make the most of their evening
(**) indicative hours
A perfect programme!
• Every week, activities are planned around a different theme (i.e., "a fantasy world", "nature and the environment", etc.)
• Fun Indoor activities: arts and crafts, dancing, singing, tales and legends, etc.
• Outdoor activities: large-scale games, treasure hunts, etc.
• Creative workshops with an exhibition of the works by the children
• Preparation of a big end-of-week show where the children are the stars
• "Leo get-togethers" every day at the end of the afternoon: Leo’s party, cinema, clown shows, puppets and a show performed by the children
• 1 evening event organised once a week, the children are supervised by the activity leaders so that parents can enjoy an evening to themselves
Juniors meet at la Fabrique. Teens hang out at le Spot! Original and "wired" entertainment for all at the end of the afternoon and during the evening (typical programme): • Role-playing, tournaments
• Creative workshops
• Fun, sporting challenges
• Disco atmosphere, etc.
In the interest of all the children and in compliance with current regulations, the clubs can only accept children judged fit to participate in collective life, presenting no signs of fever or contagious illness (and until the disappearance of any lesions for eruptive illnesses). The parent or guardian must be able to show proof of compulsory universal vaccinations for children under 6 years old (health records or medical certificate).
Entertainment for all
Enjoy warm, friendly entertainment with the entire family:
Games, sports tournaments, convivial evenings, cinema, dancing…
Get ready to walk : Our selection of hikes
- 1/ Nonant hike
Depart: 30 min from the Club. Duration: 3 hours 55, Distance: 12,94 km, Level: easy
Circuit leaving from Nonant, passing through several villages like Martragny, Vaux, Carcagny, with a view of the castles and stately homes of the area.- 2/ Between land and marshes
Depart : 35 min from the Club. Duration : 4 hours 10, Distance : 14,26 km, Level : easy
This route takes you alongside a towpath to higher ground overlooking the marshlands- 3/ Omaha Beach
Depart : from the Club, Duration : 3 hours 30, Distance : 10 km, Level: easyAlong the way, you can spot the American cemetery in Colleville-sur-Mer, the church, and the Omaha Beach Museum in St-Laurent-sur-Mer…
- 4/ Blonville-sur-Mer
Depart : 1 hour 15 from the Club, Duration : 3 hours 40, Distance: 11, 45 km, Level: intermediateA pleasant hike around Blonville-sur-Mer, passing by the marshlands and Mont Canisy.
8 km from the club, nestled between the sea and the countryside surrounded by exceptionally beautiful scenery and overlooking the D-Day landing beaches.See descriptions and rates
You can also visit the tourist office website: Colleville-sur-Mer tourist office
(*) extra charge