If you wish to receive an email when bookings open for the "Spring/Summer " season, please enter your email address:
• 129 accommodation units in ground floor cottages with furnished private terrace
• 29 VIP single-story chalets with furnished private terrace
• 29 ground floor low budget "booth" rooms for 2 people, with furnished private terrace
• Restaurant with shaded terrace and terrace
• Lounge bar* with terrace
• Liberty" half board or full board
• Meals suitable for babies (under 24 months) with Blédina
Half board or full board accommodation
Meals taken in our restaurant - Accommodation without kitchen
Find these accommodation on the Club map
Beds made on arrival (sheets provided), towels provided and, new: changed midweek
For stays of 2 weeks or more:
Service provided every other weekend (sheets changed, beds remade, bathroom linen changed, cleaning)
Free baby kit (under 24 months):
Cot, bath, bottle warmer and lounger (babies under 12 months). A high chair and booster seat are available in the restaurant.
Must be booked at the same time as the holiday.
|"all you can drink" option|
Enjoy your holiday with fresh drinks at will
The option can be booked in advance or on-site - Only available during the French school holidays and the week of June 30th.
Advance booking : Price per week : adult / €98 - Children (under 12) / €39
On site : Price per week : adult / €105 - Children (under 12) / €39
(1) Drinks served only during opening hours of the Bar and beachside snack bar, excludes Champagne, bottle beer, " Premium" whisky (except William Lawson's) cognac VSOP, regional eau de vie and prosecco bottle - Service only available to all members of the same party and for minimum 7 days. One drink per person when ordering with an interval of 30 minutes between each alcoholic beverage Wearing the “Open Bar” bracelet is required for each member of the party.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume with mode
Snacking & light meals* during the opening hours of the bar
*At extra cost
|Our health and safety standards are among the most stringent in the catering sector as we at Belambra take your safety, and that of your children, very seriously indeed. Here are some examples of what Belambra does to guarantee irreproachable quality in its restaurants and kids' clubs||