The largest cross-border ski area in the world
650 km of slopes
34 green runs - 119 blue runs - 101 red runs - 32 black runs
• Summit: 2460 m
• 650 km of slopes on 12 linked resorts between France and Switzerland
• More than 196 ski lifts
• 1466 m of vertical drop, 1335 mechanical snow guns
• 12 resorts, 1 pass (Abondance, Avoriaz 1800, Champéry, Châtel, La Chapelle d'Abondance, Les Gets,
Montriond, Morgins, Morzine-Avoriaz, St Jean d'Aulps, Torgon, Val-d-Illiez Les Crosets Champoussin.
• 30 snowparks / skicross / boardercross distributed in different stations....
Domain of Avoriaz 1800.
In the heart of the Portes du Soleil ski area.
66 km of slopes
7 green runs - 25 blue runs - 14 red runs - 6 black runes
• Station : 1800 m
• Fully skiable streets, pedestrian resort.In Avoriaz, you can ski, whatever your level.
• Alpine Skiing: Skiing on the slopes of Morzine is perfect for beginners, experts, children and adults.
The large Portes du Soleil ski area appeals to winter sports enthusiasts.
An ideal choice for a family ski holiday, characterized by spectacular mountains and scenery. The variety of skiing is unmatched, from large open runs to beautiful tree-lined runs.
• Cross-country skiing: 280 km on the Portes Du Soleil area
39 km of Nordic trails, 16 km of footpaths in Avoriaz 1800.
• Walking or snowshoeing: 5 snowshoe circuits in Morzine
Supervised snowshoe outing through forests and snow-covered mountain pastures.
Fun & surprises the whole season
Programme à titre indicatif
• A welcome forum on Saturday or Sunday
• Events in the bar (music, games, aperitifs with entertainment, etc.)
•Family activities and games during the day and in the evening: live music one evening a week in the bar, poker tournaments, karaoke, cinema, disco… and new and exclusive from Belambra: a new show, new "Belambra Games" (interactive games for everyone))
• 100% international evening entertainment
• Daytime activities for non-skiers: hiking circuits, snowshoe excursions...
The kids' clubs will transform into "Elves' Workshops" for festive activities.
Every night, much to the kids' surprise, Father Christmas stops by to leave them a mystery!
The excitement builds as they wait for his imminent arrival.