Price per adult Half-board for a stay from to .
Belambra offers various activities combining fun and well-being in a safe environment (with qualified staff) so that your kids can enjoy unforgettable holidays.
During the school holidays : 5 full days + 1 half day + 1 evening
• From Sunday afternoon to Friday
• 5 full days from 9 to 5:30 pm**
The children are supervised by our activity leaders throughout the day - afternoon snack included - and during lunch (meal not included).
• 1 half day Sunday afternoon from 14 to 7:30 pm**
• 1 evening from 8:30 pm to around 10:30 pm**
The parents give their children dinner then hand them over to us while they enjoy their meal and make the most of their evening
(**) Indicative hours
A perfect programme!
• Every week, activities are planned around a different theme (i.e., "a fantasy world", "nature and the environment", etc.)
• Fun Indoor activities: arts and crafts, dancing, singing, tales and legends, etc.
• Outdoor activities: large-scale games, treasure hunts, etc.
• Creative workshops with an exhibition of the works by the children
• "Leo get-togethers" every day at the end of the afternoon: Leo’s party, cinema, clown shows, puppets and a show performed by the children
During the school holidays :
• Supervised activities during major daytime get-togethers and in the evening during the school holidays.
• Juniors meet at la Fabrique.
• Teens meet a the Spot
• They take part in get-togethers with the activity leaders to let their hair down - Large-scale games Creative activities Sports challenges….
In the interest of all the children and in compliance with current regulations, the clubs can only accept children judged fit to participate in collective life, presenting no signs of fever or contagious illness (and until the disappearance of any lesions for eruptive illnesses). The parent or guardian must be able to show proof of compulsory universal vaccinations for children under 6 years old (health records or medical certificate).
A full range of entertainment and parties
A " Portes du Soleil activity pass*" is included in your stay
• The pass « les Portes du Soleil » gives you unlimited acces to more than 60 activies and facilities in all 12 village-resorts: lifts, swimming pool, tennis etc.
* One pass person per stay
You can also visit the tourist office website: Avoriaz tourist office