- 200 km of pistes
- 51 ski lifts
- Drop in altitude of 2030 m
- 1 Snowpark
- 4 Boardergliss
- 3 floodlit pistes for night skiing
Paradiski ski area
- 425 km of downhill skiing slopes
- 144 ski lifts + Vanoise Express
- Drop in altitude of 2030 m
- 2 glaciers equipped for skiing
- 2 snowparks
- 2 half-pipes
- Ski joering, telemark
- The longest bobsleigh run in the world
- Artificial ice tower, unique in Europe
Paradiski ski area: a huge and surprisingly diverse ski domain suitable for all levels, accessible via the "Vanoise Express" cable car, the largest cable car in the world (connecting les Arcs and la Plagne in 4 min), 425 km of pistes
Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry ski area - a pioneer of new winter sports, 200 km of pistes
15 km of cross-country skiing in the Les Arcs ski area
Guided energetic or family walking or snowshoe excursions in the larch forests at the heart of the Vanoise Nature Park.
Other snow activities
Ice rinks in Arc 2000
The Ice Cave:
Temporary sculptures at the top of the Transarc gondola lift (Arc 1800)
a unique activity combining surfing and skiing in the Paradiski ski area
Group lessons for children and adults:
- 6 half days (morning or afternoon, select when reserving).
- Lessons take place from Sunday to Friday.
- Packages for ski lifts (free for under 4s) and equipment not included; for beginner and intermediate skiers (children and adults): check with ESF to see if you need a lift pass.
- Awards are included in children's lesson prices.
Childcare during children's lessons:
Our Belambra leaders will accompany your children aged 3-10 during their ESF group ski lessons.
Services you can book for a fee
Childcare for children age 3-5 all season long and for 6- to 10-year-olds during French school holidays.
EASY'NEIGE SKI EQUIPMENT Book in advance to save time and money
Special rates with our partner, Skiset (for advance bookings only and subject to period).
100m from the club, Skiset shop - place du soleil, Arc 1600
Desks at Club Belambra
Quality equipment for all levels and ages of skier, choose from the best-known brands, maintained and set-up for you by qualified staff;.
Passes can be collected on arrival at the Club's reception desk. Ski lift cash desk at 150m
PARADISKI ski area :Unlimited access to the entire Paradiski area (Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry + La Plagne).
- Free for children under 5 years old. Please bring photo + proof of age - ski passes issued at the lift ticket offices on presentation of proof.
- Senior 75 years old and over: whatever the length of stay, a single rate of 10€ at the time of purchase on presentation of proof of age.
Advantages of all Paradiski 6-day passes:
- Extra 1/2 day skiing on the day of your arrival
- 1 day of Nordic skiing with loan of equipment(Peisey Vallandry)
- 1 sled run 1800 free with every run purchased or 50% discount of the public rate
- 1 sled run 2000 free with every run purchased or 50% discount of the public rate
- Free entrance to the ice
- First Tracks -50% discount + free breakfast
- Priority access to the cable cars: : Varet, Mont Blanc, Villards, Carreley, Derby, Grizzly, Peisey
- and many other advantages & discounts