One of the largest estates in Europe
425 km of slopes
12 green runs - 135 blue runs - 77 red runs - 37 black runs
- Summit: 3250 m - Station : 1600 m
- 70% of the domain above 2000m
- La Vanoise Express : cable car linking Les Arcs to La Plagne in 4 minutes
- 2 equipped glaciers, 3 summits over 3000m
- 3 Boardercross, 2 snowparks + 1 half-pipe
Domain Les Arcs / Peisey-Vallandry
210 km of slopes
3 green runs - 64 blue runs - 44 red runs - 17 black runs
- 1 snowpark, 1 big air bag at Arc 1600.
- Nordic skiing: 15 km of cross-country ski trails in Les Arcs (including 5 km in Arc 1600)
• Welcome forum on your arrival to discover all the services and activities to experience during your stay
• Back skiing at lunch to share a fondue and a glass of mulled wine on the sunny terrace
"Big snack" every day for a friendly and festive return to the slopes with pancakes, sweets, chocolate fountains, mulled wine and DJ on the club terrace
• Aperitif by the fire to the sound of live concerts for a lounge and piano-bar atmosphere
• Evenings for the whole family: shows, live concerts, themed evenings...
• Many activities to discover around the club: snowshoeing, ski touring, zip line, indoor aquatic center...
Treat yourself to a magical and unforgettable Christmas in the mountains!
Get together as a family around a festive meal,
take part in magical activities with the children's clubs
specially transformed for the occasion into “Santa’s Elves Workshops”
and discover your share of surprises every day while waiting for Santa Claus to arrive...