- 210 apartments with 1 to 3 bedrooms
- Ocean view in Privilège & VIP accommodation
- Promenade view in Comfort accommodation
- On the ground floor, Comfort accommodation suitable for guests with reduced mobility
For stays of 2 weeks or more:
Service provided every other weekend (sheets changed, beds remade, bathroom linen changed, cleaning)
Our chefs have more than one trick up their sleeves to offer you enjoyable moments with the entire family: rich, varied buffets with the best ingredients, based on delicious recipes cooked with generosity, variety, pleasure and quality in mind, with wine included.Excessive consumption of alcohol can damage your health; always consume in moderation)
Large buffet lunch with home made delicious recipes.
Liberté" half board option is exclusive to Belambra: lunch, dinner or both - you choose which days and times you eat your 7 meals.
Full board* option: breakfast, lunch and dinner - everything is included! Enjoy everything without worrying about anything.
|Special baby bufet
When the Kids clubs are open, the children are looked after at lunchtimes by their activity leaders as part of the all-day sessions (meals not included).
• A dedicated buffet for babies aged 3 to 24 months in the main restaurant designed so that you can give them their meals with total peace of mind
• Balanced menus approved by dieticians specialising in young children. (available when the Leo clubs are open in half board / full board clubs).
• Food to be mixed or in small bite-sized chunks prepared by our chefs.
• At your disposal: suitable crockery, microwave and mixer.
|All you can drink
• Share friendly moment all together and control your budget – Thanks to our exclusive bracelets consume with no limits – more advantageous than the “ A la carte “ option!
• Only available for advance booking
Price per week : €98 / adult - €39€ / child
* Drinks served only during opening hours of the Bar and beachside snack bar, excludes Champagne, bottle of beer, " Premium" whisky (except William Lawson's) Cognac VSOP, regional eau de vie and prosecco bottle - Service only available to all members of the same party and for minimum 7 days. One drink per person when ordering with an interval of 30 minutes between each alcoholic beverage Wearing the “Open Bar” bracelet is required for each member of the party.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume with moderation.
|Snacks available in the Club bar
• Croque-monsieurs, hot-dogs, pancakes, ice-creams...for a light bite or sweet treat
• Snacks and light meals are payable on site and available during bar opening hours