Children and Teens Morzine "Le Viking"Northern Alps - Experience an unforgettable holiday on the slopes Set at 1600 meters’ altitude on the slopes and accessible only by cableway,... Experience an unforgettable holiday on the slopes Set at 1600 meters’ altitude on the slopes and accessible only by cableway, the Belambra Selection Club “Le Viking” is in an utterly superb location deep in the mountains of Morzine. Treat yourself to a matchless and unforgettable ski holiday as you enjoy the restaurant with panoramic views, the sun terrace, the heated indoor/outdoor pool, and the sauna.
Children and TeensKids clubs
Belambra offers a variety of activities combining fun and well-being in a safe environment (with qualified staff) so that your kids enjoy unforgettable holidays.
• Renardeaux Club open throughout the season
• Pirates, Juniors and Teens Clubs open during the school holidays
A perfect programme!
- Every week, the activities are planned around a different theme (i.e., a fantasy world, nature and the environment, etc.)
- Fun indoor activities: arts and crafts, dancing, singing, stories and legends …
- Creative workshops with an exhibit of works by the children
- Preparation of the big end-of-week show where the children are the stars
- Original activities during the Easter school holidays (i.e., chocolate week)
- Plus the "Leo get-togethers" at the end of every afternoon: Leo’s party, cinema, clown show, puppets and an original show performed by the children
- Qualified activity leaders for each age group - activity leaders speak both French and English
- Dedicated, safe play areas reserved for children
• During the French school holidays: from 12/23/17 to 01/06/18,02/10/18 -03/10/18 and from 04/07/18 to 04/28/18
• 15 hours for juniors
• 15 hours for teens
Juniors meet at la Fabrique. Teens hang out at le Spot!
Free baby kit (under 24 months):
"Official" list of babysitters available
(*) extra charge
In the interest of all the children and in compliance with current regulations, the clubs can only accept children judged fit to participate in collective life, presenting no signs of fever or contagious illness (and until the disappearance of any lesions for eruptive illnesses). The parent or guardian must be able to show proof of compulsory universal vaccinations for children under 6 years old (health records or medical certificate).