•Nestled in the Var hinterland on a wooded hill 3 km from the beaches
•Discover the Var: Cassis, St-Tropez, inland areas
•A welcoming club with its "heart and soul" (restaurant, bar, etc.) around the pools
•Two heated pool open throughout the season
NB: This Club is a 2-star tourist residence.
Accommodation price self-catering for a stay from to .
• Half board / full board: 122 apartments in the main building or in semi-detached cottages dotted around the park
• Self catering: 62 apartments in semi-detached cottages with furnished private terrace, scattered around the park
• Restaurant with terrace
• "Liberty" half board or full board
• Meals suitable for babies (under 24 months) with Blédina
Half board or full board accommodation
Meals are take in the restaurant - Accommodation without kitchen
Beds made prior to arrival (sheets provided), towels supplied
Cleaning on departure
Self catering accommodation
Accommodation with kitchen
For short weekend breaks or weekday stays (up to 4 nights): Sheets and towels provided, cleaning on departure
|Free baby kit (under 24 months):|
Cot, bath, high chair and lounger (baby under 12 months).
Must be booked at the same time as the holiday.
Services at extra charge:
Service Plus option:
Must be booked at the same time as your stay
Service Plus Option renewal (for stays of 2 weeks or more and for customers who paid for this option in advance)
Our chefs have more than one trick up their sleeves to offer you enjoyable moments with the entire family: rich, varied buffets with the best ingredients, based on delicious recipes cooked with generosity, variety, pleasure and quality in mind, with wine included. (Excessive consumption of alcohol can damage your health; always consume in moderation)
A "giant" buffet breakfast: hot drinks, fruit juice, pastries, variety of bread, selection of jams and spreads, savoury buffet (egg, bacon, sausage, cheese, …), fresh
fruit, dairy products, cereals. Breakfast served until 10 am in July and August.
Summer buffet meals for big and little appetites alike: grilled meat, wide selection of salads, savoury
Theme buffets offering refined dishes accompanied by entertainment.
On the menu, you can enjoy regional specialities, delicacies from around the world and show cooking!
Select the right catering option for you :
When the Leo clubs are open, the children are looked after at lunchtimes by their activity leaders as part of the all-day sessions (meals not included).
If you love cooking, Belambra has thought of you! Our apartments are equipped with a kitchenette with all the appliances you need: glass-ceramic hob, microwave oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, electric coffee-maker, toaster, kettle.
And if you wish to skip the chore of shopping and preparing your meals during your stay, Belambra has thought of everything!
You can come to the restaurant. Individual meals can be purchased on-site.
|"all you can drink" option|
Enjoy your holiday with fresh drinks at will
The option can be booked in advance or on-site - Only available during the French school holidays and the week of June 30th.Price per week : adult / €98 €- Children (under 12) / €39
(1) Drinks served only during opening hours of the Bar and beachside snack bar, excludes Champagne, bottle beer, " Premium" whisky (except William Lawson's) cognac VSOP, regional eau de vie and prosecco bottle - Service only available to all members of the same party and for minimum 7 days. One drink per person when ordering with an interval of 30 minutes between each alcoholic beverage Wearing the “Open Bar” bracelet is required for each member of the party.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume with mode
(*) extra charge